Stevan Jovetić - AM/SS - Manchester City (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I want to deserve those and should get more here and the NHl thread. :numnum:

:p
The NHL thread? The same thread where you convince yourself every season that the Canadiens are either one player away from winning it all, or the NHL is conspiring against them so that they never win it? That thread?

Wut. :D

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,628
    The NHL thread? The same thread where you convince yourself every season that the Canadiens are either one player away from winning it all, or the NHL is conspiring against them so that they never win it? That thread?

Wut. :D
    what a liar!

I say that at home not here.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,637
    We haxed with Klin, Oggy, Suns and Melo. :boh:

It was lagging due to Malta server though.
    I see. ::hustini2::

yes..how come

canadiens were more close than ever with that squad. i rooted for you after pens falled..
    :touched:

I have an old Pens cap that doesn't fit anymore. Lemieux was my fav non-Hab.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    I see. ::hustini2::

:touched:

I have an old Pens cap that doesn't fit anymore. Lemieux was my fav non-Hab.
    i cannot call myself a dieheart fan of pens. like in 2002 i saw a friend of mine wearing a pens shirt at the disco, falled in love with the logo since..googled the team, found lemieux last years. the things i missed because of the timezone... if i were you guys i would go to the games everyday..

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,640
    i cannot call myself a dieheart fan of pens. like in 2002 i saw a friend of mine wearing a pens shirt at the disco, falled in love with the logo since..googled the team, found lemieux last years. the things i missed because of the timezone... if i were you guys i would go to the games everyday..
    200$ for decent tickets over here. 12 bucks for a beer. :sergio:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)