Stephen Appiah (1 Viewer)

Len

Feb 13, 2004
He played real crap against Depor!!

I am starting to miss Davids
If he was playing, he might be our key player to turn things around. We all know his quality, its a pity he's not with us anymore

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
I thought he was crap last night, the last 30 mins or so I was shouting at the screen not to pass him the ball...numerous occasions he just passed to depor, I was really disappointed in him...Juve were so stupid to get rid of Davids...

Jul 28, 2002
We will never, baring a HUUUGEE miracle get Davids back. He wanted to go to roma for god sake, our sworn enemies, im sure that went down well with Juve staff.

Im not suprised juve didnt want to give him a new contract, he was talking to roma before they were permitted to.....davids fault not Juve's i bet if he never talked to Roma, he would still be here now, witha nice fat contract.

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
Nobody but Davids knows what happened, we dont know for sure who he spoke to, all we have is newspaper articles and heresay....first it was he spoke to Roma, then it was he wanted a longer contract than Juve were willing to give....we'll never know the truth, but letting him go was so stupid....especially with the state of midfirld and defence......

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
He played real crap against Depor!!

I am starting to miss Davids
If he was playing, he might be our key player to turn things around. We all know his quality, its a pity he's not with us anymore
i guess we all wonder what would it have been like if davids were still here i do feel like whne i see him make those stupid mistakes i just scream out davids would have never done that! it takes time to adjust i guess thats all he needs time ..but lippi got none!! we ahve big matche sup our way!!

Len

Feb 13, 2004
But if we can Give Davids a new contract before the end of the season, does that mean he would stay??
He is only on loan at Barca, after all, he is still Juve

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Well, bringing Davids back, would be like, as most people say, putting a used bandage on a wound? Is that how it goes ;) ???? Haha

Anyways, Davids is getting old, and if you ask me, next season will probably be is last season of good football, good enough for a team like Juve who is competing for everything. Davids is gone, we need to make room for a new DM.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Yea, and i think its safe to say the search is going to be a long and hard one. Now that we've seen Appiah isnt exactly fitting the bill so far.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
moggi wud rather die then ask davids to come back. they cant stand each other remember ;)

and even if we gave him new contract b4 this, he wudnt want it either

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

you never know what moggi could be thinking at that time he might want him back...
not gonna happen...

his contract with juve will be over by the time his loan spell finishes. at that point, he'll be a free agent and the only way we could get him is if he agrees to join us which is impossible since davidshas been wanting to leave juve for a long time.

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
moggi wud rather die then ask davids to come back. they cant stand each other remember ;)

and even if we gave him new contract b4 this, he wudnt want it either
well u never really know if thye do hate each other guts really that what the media is telling us maybe moggi would think about it.
besides its a dream that would never happen!

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #60
    ++ [ originally posted by Mr. Bentley Majedsworth ] ++

not gonna happen...

his contract with juve will be over by the time his loan spell finishes. at that point, he'll be a free agent and the only way we could get him is if he agrees to join us which is impossible since davidshas been wanting to leave juve for a long time.
    once again, he himself stated that he did not want to leave.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)