Stephen Appiah (1 Viewer)

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
I don't know what is wrong with him, but he just doesn't find his place in Juve. Unforunately we could see just a very few movements by him during the last months! Maybe he needs more time to get use to this level of the soccer? I don't know........

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
good players always needs more than a season to show their true worth at juve...

lets just hope Appiah is one of those players....

while we at it, lets hope the same for Legro as well...

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
I think we should trade him with Matuzalem.......Appiah dont look very promising lately...

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
He was great at the start of the season, especially in the CL.
I just saw Juve-Sociedad again, Appiah was impressive. Also the first game against Galatasary he was pretty good.

Sep 28, 2002
he needs to play better to get more time. but selling him would be a mistake. last year he was very good, his displays in the begining were very promising. and he's only 23. he showed his potential therefore he might become a superstar one day. we just have to wait. he will show his value in next couple of years.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Come on guys, how long has he been with us? I think he's got the potential to do well. He's only played for a 'big team' for a short while, and i think he can start putting in solid performances. Give him a chance guys

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
I agree with giving him time. The only problem that I can see is that he doesn't appear comfortable on the ball, he seems to hurry and and almost panic when in possession. We need better technique in the middle of the pitch. We need it now, not in 2 years time though.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
he has got the goods...just let him play all the time. with maresca and appiah, all they need is playing time and they'll be fine!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
hmmm okaaaay...

it's not like u came up with the idea in the first place though :) We just happened to have the same opinion

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
He is more of a workrate player, and Lippi likes those kind of players. He's the kinda guy who you rely on in the last minute of a game to save juventus with a miracle acrobatic slide tackle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)