Stephan Lichtsteiner (107 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
One of the best buys we ever did.

Sure, he may have annoyed you if you were expecting Roberto Carlos, but this dude VERY rarely put in a bad shift. Could always be relied upon. He will surely be missed, and I have serious doubts that Darmian can fill his shoes.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventus 1897

Apr 4, 2013
Grazie, Stephan! Legend, his grinta on the pitch for juventus is priceless,he contributed to this legendary achievement for our club, he always remained modest and humble, this guy has to be in legends section

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
Stephan Lichtsteiner @LichtsteinerSte

Here they are, the magic 5 with the 7th championship in a row.
Now it's time to thank Gigi, Claudio, Andrea and Giorgio for 7 years of glory. We have fought, suffered and celebrated so much together. By now you are like brothers! Thank you! Always in my heart!
#FinoAllaFine

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Thank you for everything Stephan, a true warrior on the pitch, especially when playing wing back in 352 and running so hard, that he had to fight for breath every single game :heart:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Thank you the Swiss express. Loved his passion, his ugliness his winning mentality his everything. A legend who alongside Buffon deserves his name on the outside of the stadium.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I still fondly remember that 'Pirlo-Lichtsteiner connection' back in the day :alen:, those type of memories will probably live forever, thank you for everything Stephan!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Thanks for everything legend!

One of the best fullbacks this club has ever had. One of the pillars of our team from when he first arrived til now. Grinta personified. Good luck for the rest of your career, Stephan!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 106)