Stephan Lichtsteiner (92 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Absolute Juve legend. He chose the right time to finish his Juve career. I truly hope he returns to the club in any capacity after his playing career is over.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Juventino[RUS];5733149 said:
What's a 'locally trained player'?
There are two categories:
1. Club-trained players – players who were on a club's books for three years between the ages of 15 and 21;
2. Association-trained players – players who were on another club's books in the same association for three years between the ages of 15 and 21. No club can have more than four association-trained players among their eight nominees on List A.
Does Rugani count as club-trained?

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
How time fucking flies. We are getting old so fucking fast. Lichsteiner is lraving Juve and it isblike yesterday he scored that goal against Parma on our new stadium. Fucking hell

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Exclusive: Borussia Dortmund close in on signing of Juventus veteran

06 May at 15:00
Calciomercato.com journalist Daniele Longo understands that Borussia Dortmund are on the verge of signing Stephan Lichtsteiner ahead of this summer’s transfer window.

Indeed, the 34-year-old right-back’s contract with Juventus is due to expire at the end of June, while it has been clear for several months that he will not be extending his stay in Turin.

BVB have already agreed terms with the player’s brother Marco, who also acts as his agent, with a view to joining the Bundesliga giants at the beginning of July. Indeed, they previously tried to sign the Swiss internationalist in the summer of 2016, though their pursuit ended without success.

Lichtsteiner confirmed yesterday that his time at the Allianz Stadium is coming to an end: “These are my last 14 days at Juventus. I need new challenges and motivation. I have improved in my mentality. I didn’t know what it meant to play at Juventus when I arrived, as there is pressure and obsession for the victory.

“At Lazio we had to defend in the final third, here in midfield. My future will be outside of Italy. I won’t say where yet, as I haven’t signed.”

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I still cant believe it. Everytime someone from the old guard leave us, its like a part of me is torn apart. And it is only gonna be worse. Chiellini, Marchisio, Buffon, Barzagli. It will hurt like hell whenever any of these players leave. I watch Juve since 2002 but i was 13 years old back then. When Conte came i was 22 and already an adult so these players basically marked my adult life so far.

God , it is so sad. I have so much respect for this player. Wish him all the best. I really hope the fans will make some sort of choreography or just a song to pay respect to him

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Grazie, campione. Technically he's a 7, mentally he's a 10, and physically a 9 for all but perhaps the last 1.5 years here. Great signing and one who transposes that willing mentality onto the pitch.

Proper bastard, so many highlights.

Seems like a decent move for him as well, even if he'll never win another league title.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)