Stephan Lichtsteiner (95 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
If assists could be produced from sheer determination and will then he would have the most assists in Europe. He knows he's going to get killed in that collision and doesn't care.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
He was the 2nd best MoM after Dybala. I knew he was going to be injured when Khedira released that ball and a Verona player (didnt know it was the fierce Caceres) lunged in. Still nonchalantly looked to see if the ball went in. What a legend.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Well I don't see many being overly unreasonable? He's a mile off his best and has been for a good 18 months (I'm probably being generous), but it's not a black and white thing. He'll always be a trier, and personally I'll not overly criticise players like this, but his use of the ball has gone from mixed to very poor in that period. Time catches up with all players, but his effort on our second goal was fantastic.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Well I don't see many being overly unreasonable? He's a mile off his best and has been for a good 18 months (I'm probably being generous), but it's not a black and white thing. He'll always be a trier, and personally I'll not overly criticise players like this, but his use of the ball has gone from mixed to very poor in that period. Time catches up with all players, but his effort on our second goal was fantastic.
So true. Really not much need for Max to play him except for added offensive pressure but against clubs that can score, he's a liability on defense. That being said, without Licht today most likely 3 points behind Napoli.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
He sucked all the game and then suddenly channelled young Licht for 5 minutes, veronians were surprised as hell. We need someone more consistent. Licht is a legend though.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Not his fault he has aged. He was there when we needed him many years ago and was a good player..respect for that.

I wish he left so he could end his career starting elsewhere.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
What a mastermind Max is, people are lately bitching about Licht so he makes Sturaro play there so we can appreciate having Licht again. Max you sly fox.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)