Stephan Lichtsteiner (105 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think he slipped at first, like a lot of players on that pitch, but it's odd how people go from one extreme to the other with this guy. He's not a make-or-break CL player, and he's not crap. He's decent and wily but has been in decline for a season and a bit at least.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I think he slipped at first, like a lot of players on that pitch, but it's odd how people go from one extreme to the other with this guy. He's not a make-or-break CL player, and he's not crap. He's decent and wily but has been in decline for a season and a bit at least.
With Licht on the pitch RB is still our weak spot. But at least he's not as bad and injury prone as MDS and is capable going forward unlike Barzagli

Boksic

May 11, 2005
With Licht on the pitch RB is still our weak spot. But at least he's not as bad and injury prone as MDS and is capable going forward unlike Barzagli
:agree:

I think he has done a good job this season, he's not the Lichsteiner of old but would be my preferred option at RB at the moment.

People seem to overlook the fact that the defending after the slip was pretty poor. Matuidi got caught pressing and didn't bother trying to follow the goalscorer who ran unopposed for 25 yards to tap in. Rugani and Chiellini didn't react quick enough to the situation. Of course none of this wouldn't have happened if Licht didn't get caught under the ball/slip, but we could have dealt with it better.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We're so going to include this guy for CL in January. Again.

We fail to learn from some mistakes, not only Allegri, but also the management in other cases.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Really lost it. He simply has no speed left, it's like watching a slow motion video. His technique has always been limited but he made up for it due to his speed, physicality and hard-workingness. That's fading away strong.

I think De Sciglio will bench him sooner or later

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
And now I recall at the beginning of the season, people talking about him being left off the CL list as though it was like leaving Messi off. RB is probably our weakest position at the moment. If De Sciglio and Howedes don't stay healthy, Marotta's going to have to pull off a miracle in January.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Age took its toll on him but I will forever respect Stephan. He's like a truly loyal knight even though the club turned their back on him twice with CL call ups.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)