Stephan Lichtsteiner (8 Viewers)

Goalkeeper1

Sep 12, 2017
MDS can play both sides plus we have 352 formation we know.

- - - Updated - - -

Licht wouldn't have stopped any of those goals. His mistake didn't cost us a goal. Thank god we didn't punish Chiellini, bonucci or barzagli when they made a mistake or cost us a goal

- - - Updated - - -

In fact Sandro was a part in two goals do we bench for Asa?
352 is from start when Allegri used to respect Conte formation. I think we are done with that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

Licht wouldn't have stopped any of those goals. His mistake didn't cost us a goal. Thank god we didn't punish Chiellini, bonucci or barzagli when they made a mistake or cost us a goal

- - - Updated - - -

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Cool.

While you are on YouTube can you post those responsible for the last 2 CL finals we blundered?

What we need is for you to be consistent, right?
When u can't see the difference between overrun for Messi or Lukaku (and not the good one though) it's not much to say... Max did a huge mistake choosing MDS over Licht

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Last season people wanted him gone and considered him a liability, this season he is supposedly our savior.

:boh:
Last year we had Dani Alves. This year we have MDS.

MDS injury in the CL showed the lack of depth in Allegri's CL squad.

Still gave Licht the armband for a game so considers him a better leader than anyone else who was on the pitch that day.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Ah. So allegri tactics are why we lost to Barca but we lost to Lazio not because of allegri tactics but because of MDS? Want to make sure I get your logic here.
We was losing against Lazio cuz Max tactics and formation, then Paulo saved us and MDS lost it again

Against Farca we lost cuz Max let Licht out and played Betancur in his first UCL match out of position. Then MDS did his stuff till he went out and Max put Stu as RB who gave an awesome pass to Rakitic cuz he doesn't know how to clearance a ball in such position so it all starts and ends in Max.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Meh. Still curious to see how MDS develops but it looks like Höwedes is gonna be our backup RB or starter who knows. But I agree with every single person here that is mind-fucked on how Asa was inlcuded in CL but not Licht.

I can Mr help but wonder (even if I think he is passed it) if it's personal now? Maybe we were planning on him leaving and had a solution in place but he changed his mind and it all fell apart?
I think it's strange too, but for me to pretend that I know better than Allegri is ludicrous. We did the same thing last season too only to bring him in after the group stage. There has to be a reason for it, but who can say? Leaving him off because he may leave sounds likely, but we didn't really reinforce that position well enough for that imo considering how injury prone De Sciglio has proven in the past.

Last year we had Dani Alves. This year we have MDS.

MDS injury in the CL showed the lack of depth in Allegri's CL squad.

Still gave Licht the armband for a game so considers him a better leader than anyone else who was on the pitch that day.
Wasn't Dani Alves injured for most of the Champions League last season anyway? I just find it strange how people are completely making a 180 on him after overreacting to a loss where we are missing so many players and don't have the new ones integrated yet.

- - - Updated - - -

have u see MDS playing??? he has less than 200 min and we already lost a final because of him and he did an amateur pass to Dembele against Farca... of course we miss Licht
I haven't. Champions League games start at 2:45 pm here, right during work hours. I wouldn't put that final loss solely on him though, the whole team was shit.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I haven't. Champions League games start at 2:45 pm here, right during work hours. I wouldn't put that final loss solely on him though, the whole team was $#@!.
i didn't blame him for the lost. Max is the one to pointed and then the team... let Licht out, using MDS when he's clearly not ready (even when I think he would never be) and using Betancur and Stu out of position is all over Max shoulders

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)