Stephan Lichtsteiner (87 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Will be funny CL group stage for sure, I'm pretty certain that for the moment Licht keeps starting in Serie A and we keep giving people chances and making experiments in CL

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I really dont understand why we drop him from CL but then start and even give captain armband in serie a. I mean what is this? If player isnt good enough then just drop him for good. But giving him captain armband in league match is still significant.

Should have kept him in the roster instead of Asamoah for example.

La_Fidanzata

Feb 18, 2008
Why havent we heard Allegris reasons to exclude Licht from the CL?
Why are no journalists asking him this question? Same happened last year, noone really confronted him with this far fedged decisonmaking.

It makes no sense to keep him out unless Allegri think it is the best for him and the team to "save him" till the knockouts, or if he wants to squeeze him out of his team.

Anyhow, I want to know the reason behind it. As a faithfull fan, I feel i deserve to know.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I really dont understand why we drop him from CL but then start and even give captain armband in serie a. I mean what is this? If player isnt good enough then just drop him for good. But giving him captain armband in league match is still significant.

Should have kept him in the roster instead of Asamoah for example.
IIRC Captain armband is given automatically to the player with most caps. He started he had to wear since other players weren't in the field!

Goalkeeper1

Sep 12, 2017
Why havent we heard Allegris reasons to exclude Licht from the CL?
Why are no journalists asking him this question? Same happened last year, noone really confronted him with this far fedged decisonmaking.

It makes no sense to keep him out unless Allegri think it is the best for him and the team to "save him" till the knockouts, or if he wants to squeeze him out of his team.

Anyhow, I want to know the reason behind it. As a faithfull fan, I feel i deserve to know.
If you are a Juve fan and watch most of games, follow situation it is hard to believe you dont know reasons without his special explanation. He cant as a coach and responsible person say his real and whole opinion about anything if it is not 100% appropriate. He will answer it without any concrete word talking everything and nothing.

La_Fidanzata

Feb 18, 2008
If you are a Juve fan and watch most of games, follow situation it is hard to believe you dont know reasons without his special explanation. He cant as a coach and responsible person say his real and whole opinion about anything if it is not 100% appropriate. He will answer it without any concrete word talking everything and nothing.

Enlighten me. What are the reasons?
Maybe he cant say his whole opinion, but i wanna hear journalists ask these questions. Lichtsteiner is no nobody, he is the best rightback in the team - so, to exclude the only proven rightback he as in his cards from the CL-squad needs explanation.

Goalkeeper1

Sep 12, 2017
Enlighten me. What are the reasons?
Maybe he cant say his whole opinion, but i wanna hear journalists ask these questions. Lichtsteiner is no nobody, he is the best rightback in the team - so, to exclude the only proven rightback he as in his cards from the CL-squad needs explanation.
Licht is more then well known and seen. Go on details is really not necessary. If you are not joking about missing him I have nothing to say. Two years ago when he still used to be decent I would send him to China or SAD. Now I have no comment on his "performance".

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Last season people wanted him gone and considered him a liability, this season he is supposedly our savior.

:boh:
Meh. Still curious to see how MDS develops but it looks like Höwedes is gonna be our backup RB or starter who knows. But I agree with every single person here that is mind-fucked on how Asa was inlcuded in CL but not Licht.

I can Mr help but wonder (even if I think he is passed it) if it's personal now? Maybe we were planning on him leaving and had a solution in place but he changed his mind and it all fell apart?

Goalkeeper1

Sep 12, 2017
Meh. Still curious to see how MDS develops but it looks like Höwedes is gonna be our backup RB or starter who knows. But I agree with every single person here that is mind-fucked on how Asa was inlcuded in CL but not Licht.

I can Mr help but wonder (even if I think he is passed it) if it's personal now? Maybe we were planning on him leaving and had a solution in place but he changed his mind and it all fell apart?
With who you would replace Sandro without Asa. Dont have bad substitute, Juventus have no substitute at all.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
With who you would replace Sandro without Asa. Dont have bad substitute, Juventus have no substitute at all.
MDS can play both sides plus we have 352 formation we know.

- - - Updated - - -

have u see MDS playing??? he has less than 200 min and we already lost a final because of him and he did an amateur pass to Dembele against Farca... of course we miss Licht
Licht wouldn't have stopped any of those goals. His mistake didn't cost us a goal. Thank god we didn't punish Chiellini, bonucci or barzagli when they made a mistake or cost us a goal

- - - Updated - - -

In fact Sandro was a part in two goals do we bench for Asa?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)