Stephan Lichtsteiner (79 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
is Allegri mad?!?!?
leaving only MDS for the rightside for the whole champions league?!?!
That's a clueless manager for you.

- - - Updated - - -

This year we're making error after error.
This is madness and don't tell me it's Sparta.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Why the fuck would they include asamoah over him? Right now he is unfortunately our best option on the right. The guys a professional though and I hate the treatment he's getting

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Howedes is there also.

I can see from a technical position why MDS might have been included instead (younger legs for more frantic style of football, more versatile), but after last season's omission and the professional way in which he dealt with it, plus his current readiness (far ahead of MDS at this point) it makes more sense to include Lichtsteiner for the initial stage.

I don't understand why it's a huge scandal of some kind but it's a shame to see Lichtsteiner treated this way. As pointed out above he could also have been in instead of Asamoah. Sturaro is there, it comes down to little details.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
so why the fuck did we keep him again this season when we had a chance to sell him with Nice and interest from Germany.

worse made that asamoah is on the fecking list!!!

Anyhow MDS is no better
Max is keeping him for the midweek games and coppa italia fixtures it seems. Never know MDS might become the Motta 2.0 :motta:

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Stephan Lichtsteiner describes his omission from Juventus’ Champions League squad as “a hard blow”.

The Bianconeri announced their squad list for the first phase of the competition earlier today, and for the second season in a row the Swiss international was excluded.

“My exclusion from the Champions League list? This is obviously a hard blow and a huge disappointment,” Lichtsteiner wrote on his Instagram page.

“That’s life - the important thing is not how often you fall, but how many times you find the strength to get up, roll up your sleeves, keep fighting and never give up.

“Now, more than ever, I will keep on giving my all to honour this jersey!”
:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)