Stephan Lichtsteiner (7 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Remember when this guy had a heart problem but didn't give a fuck and just got on with his job? :heart:
I can't tell which level of irony you're on. I hope you're not implying that he wasn't a great signing.

Also remember when he agreed to pay Lazio the 2 million difference so they'd let him come here?
Lichtsteiner was the first actually good fullback Juventus had since Thuram and Zambrotta.

But thanks for reminding me of the 2 mil thing :tup:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Lichtsteiner was the first actually good fullback Juventus had since Thuram and Zambrotta.

But thanks for reminding me of the 2 mil thing :tup:
Question for you as a non Lichtsteiner fanboy (as I clearly am) - does Stephan warrant a star outside the stadium for his Le6endary stint here? I think all who won all 6 deserve one with the possible exception now of Leo.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
More news of Licht staying. It seems he's not convinced by Nica and Wolfsburg links and he wants to stay in Italy.

So he will leave only if a serious offer arrives within Serie A. If not, he will be here until his contract expires which is next summer.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I remember us bitching and moaning for 5 seasons that our fullbacks were total crap, untill we signed Licht and we all fell in love with his marauding runs behind the defence onto a pirlo lofted pass

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011

Excuse me, good sir.

- - - Updated - - -

I remember us bitching and moaning for 5 seasons that our fullbacks were total crap, untill we signed Licht and we all fell in love with his marauding runs behind the defence onto a pirlo lofted pass
I maintain that Motta -> Lichtsteiner is the greatest player upgrade in football history.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)