Stephan Lichtsteiner (46 Viewers)

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
He is just a great man and warrior to have on the pitch, he has lost his touch though we have to admit, no longer the player that does effective overlapping runs to score those crucial goals or capable of stopping the opposition and making them go backwards.. I still feel he could be used in back 3, but thats probably my bias of him talking. We need to give better youngsters a chance, and we have one in Pol Lirola.

I wish Our Swiss Express the absolute best always, as he has been one of the best RB we have ever had.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Agree with the most here. Not the same player anymore but deserves more respect.

Last year against Bayern i hoped somebody will fuck with Vidal, and Licht did it.. Ma man 👍

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Lichtsteiner was offered to Nice. He's valued at €4m. (GdS)

I call BS. No way we are getting two new RB in one window.
Id tell him to fuck off for 4M but hes a Juve legend so we probably should respect his wish to stay and see out his contract. We better sign a top RB thats gonna stay fit for most of the year then, however

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Barza can do what he does best and blend that fullback and CB roles to morph the back 4 into 3 as the game demands. That's super useful and shouldn't be thrown away. So if the new RB isn't available, that's a good back up to have. In those cases Cuadrado can be a wingback (or someone else). But yes, I'm not sure that Licht will leave.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
How often have you seen Conti before? Watch him at the under 21 and tell me if you still want him, especially for what atalanta are asking for.
I watched a lot of Atalanta games, they were one of the most fun teams to watch. Every season I try to watch every Juve game plus most of the games of 2 other teams that are fun for me in Serie A, this season it was Atalanta and Napoli.

Anyway, I would want Conti for sure. He is young and raw but he has a lot of potential and is already very good. The only downside of Conti is that he is not the safest defender, this is mostly because Gasperini had him playing wingback all season. As a wingback he is fantastic (same for Spinazzola). As a fullback he will take work, but no doubt that he has it in him. Give Allegri a season with him, like with Alex Sandro, and we'd have ourselves a top fullback.

In the U21 he only played poorly against Germany. Before he was one of the best players.

Given that he is very expensive, and Spinazzola is ours, I would rather we stick with Spinazzola though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)