Stephan Lichtsteiner (83 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Juve legend but his stock has fallen considerably this season. That was a woeful performance it has to be said. So many poor crosses and bad touches in promising areas. And can someone tell me why he always tries to cross on his (terrible) left foot? They never reach their intended target.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Juve legend but his stock has fallen considerably this season. That was a woeful performance it has to be said. So many poor crosses and bad touches in promising areas. And can someone tell me why he always tries to cross on his (terrible) left foot? They never reach their intended target.
Terrible left foot? :eek: @il brutto @j0ker

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
in the interview @Wittl posted of him few days ago, he said he had disagreements with the management and wanted to leave but everything is under the bed now and he feels at home here and wants to stay. hope thats not the case as id hate to see another bad season from him. hopefully we can sell him somewhere close, like Genoa for example

Ich fühle mich wieder sehr wohl. Ich habe gelernt, nicht mehr länger als zwei Wochen hinaus zu denken. Und meine Familie ist hier zu Hause, die Kinder gehen zur Schule in Turin. Da müsste schon etwas sehr Spezielles kommen, dass du das hier aufgibst.
~too lazy to translate

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
His position is so crucial for our gameplay and he lacks a lot to make us function the way we are accustomed to now.

It would have been less of a problem if he was a top attacking RB all his career and was just only starting to decline because of age.... but the problem is that he was never a natural world beater on his flank like sandro is... and he compensated with energy and effort. Now all that is fading away with age and he cant even control the ball or run properly, much less add to the attack.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Even if he's never was a world beater, he still a solid player..
Still think we could use him for 1 yr, unless we bring DES/Lirola/Conto @DutchJuventino

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Fault for the SES goal. Should have reacted quicker on their first goal IMO. Not the same player anymore. Not even close.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Before anyone tries defending him based off of what a player has done in the past please be honest with yourself. Some players are on a slide and the slide isn't positive. Licht's negative slide has been apparent for some time. Be happy for his contribution in the past but you gotta look at this like a business and right now this employee is costing the company and isn't adding anything anymore. Poor season. I think its time to let him go.

- - - Updated - - -

If Max left him off the CL list initially this season there must be a good reason why. I think we saw that today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)