Stephan Lichtsteiner (96 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Entirely deserved this renewal. Not registering him for UCL earlier this season after all he did for the club was a mistake but he took it well and bounced back, other players would feel disrespected. One of the few legends who contributed in ALL 6 successive scudetti.

HUGE LOVE for Licht.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Takes lots of imagination to call Alves an RB
I liked what I saw of him. Let's keep in mind he's new to Serie A yet he assisted and scored. What's also worth mentioning is that he was willing to take responsibility for the team play whenever he was on the pitch. To sum up, D. Alves is one of the last footballers that need to be taught how to play RB.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Why does everyone think Dani Alves has been bad? I thought he had a solid (though not spectacular) start for us. He still needs more time to get used to our play and to Italian football in general, but he's already chipped in with a few goals and assists. He will be our starting RB when he returns to full fitness.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Alves is class, give him time and he will show it, just because he is older doesn't mean he is finished. We are lucky to have fullbacks of the high technical quality like him and Sandro.

Just look at what Inter starts with to realize how spoilt we are :D

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Jan 22, 2009
Don't think he was mad at being subbed but we were being countered too often I think he was suggesting frantically to get another defender on hence the Rugani sub.
Even if that was the case(which I am not convinced at all), he has no business speaking to his coach and making faces on the sideline , while being subbed, right? As far as I know Allegri has at least 2 assistants on the bench...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)