Stephan Lichtsteiner (104 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Even though I love him, he still annoys me. Wonder how it feels for the opponents. Even seeing him jogging slowly to take a throw-in is provocative. :D

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Just shows that he is more than enough for Seria A. My guess is that he has made a sort of arrangement with Alegri that he will start all Cup games and about 50% of Seria A games..... Couldnt ask more from Licht really, this is not 2011, he is past his prime but he is more than enough to handle these mediocare italian teams

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Look how we resolved this issue. This is Juve! I just can't help but laugh at the Cassano saga at Samp. I know it does compare but gives you an idea about how we roll.

Apr 9, 2015
What I really miss is his combinations with Vidal near the corner/sideline. He never did it again when Vidal leaved, these combinations were just so dangerous and strong. But sadly Vidal leaved ... I can't find an example so fast, but hope you guys know what I mean.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Such a stalwart for years. Cant believe we treat him like $#@!.
His exclusion is merely us adapting for a future without him.

Him not being allowed to switch to Inter, was because Inter wanted him for free. If someone took him for a ride and treated him like shit, then it was Inter.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
His exclusion is merely us adapting for a future without him.

Him not being allowed to switch to Inter, was because Inter wanted him for free. If someone took him for a ride and treated him like $#@!, then it was Inter.
We can never know the truth about what really hapenned with Licht in this transfer period, but i seriously doubt that he feels less than complete and utter infatuation and love for Juventus. I know hebloves this club to the bone and that he will always give 110% whenever he is called upon

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
He was very good.

Great professional, played with every strenght and grinta he got.

I'm starting to assume that the decision of leaving him out of CL squad was actually wanted by him, so he can play for a CL team in january.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
If by breaking down you mean hitting their defenders with his crosses, then yeah, sure.
No I mean pressing which we surely didnt do enough of. With the amount of possession we had in that first half, crossing is the last thing we should be worried about! Also notice how Dybala kept being pushed out wide, tactically someone like licht would have been useful there. His in familiar surroundings. Alves was good, obviously useful and will only get better but Licht fits the system like a hand fits a glove and thats what you need in your first CL game. Familiarity with how we play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)