Stephan Lichtsteiner (5 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
if we know nothing for certain then why are we presuming Licht is innocent and blaming the board because they "make mistakes". Is there really any reason other than "Licht bled for this shirt" etc?
Because the boards hands were tied when it came to tevez, Coman, Pogba, Vidal etc.

So the board has a clear history of letting players dictate things.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Leaving him out of the CL squad is.

How is Inter an italian rival, it's not like Licht will put them over the top, and it's not like this management weren't ready to do business with italian rivals before..
Why we don't adopt this attitude when selling our star players to CL rivals ?

And FYI, its not about not selling him to an italian rival, i don't care about that, in fact i like it. Its the fact of leaving him out of the CL squad.
well its ur subjective opinion. new season we dont know which team will rise to the occasion. as a fan u have a right to this opinion but as a club, theyre supp to think thinngs thrugh logically

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
But Licht is a wingback for us, not CM so why are you bringing them up?

We need Licht in the squad as backup, but he isn't good enough starting because his attacking capability is lacking. Alves and Cuadrado are more dynamic and we need that in CL and league. We are fairly conservative team so we don't need a runner only.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
It's about firsts and seconds choices for each spot..We have JGC, Alves and Licht for one spot. Then there's the MF where we have Lemina, Hernanes and Asamoah as second choices in the MF. If.two of them have to be in the field at the same time against BM, RM or Farca; honestlyit doesn't look good for us. That's take me back to my point. I feel great if I see Licht against Farca in a final but if I see Hernanes there, it's like if we start the game with a 10man squad

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Leaving him out of the CL squad is.

How is Inter an italian rival, it's not like Licht will put them over the top, and it's not like this management weren't ready to do business with italian rivals before..
Why we don't adopt this attitude when selling our star players to CL rivals ?

And FYI, its not about not selling him to an italian rival, i don't care about that, in fact i like it. Its the fact of leaving him out of the CL squad.
Wait.. What a heck !? Even if they played in the 4th division they'd still be our rival that we always rape.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
What's all the wetness about?

I was never really a fan of Lich, his immense play acting was always annoying. Sure i loved it when he did it to peeps who deserved it but it was mostly pathetic. Yes we let vidal and pogba go but we got paid for them, no way we were going to or should have let him go to Inter merda even if they were in a relegation battle and not challenging us for Serie A, so inter say they do not want to sell borzo to specifically us and we should give them Lich? I'm not even assuming he was pushing for the move (which according to common consensus is what actually happened) but regardless of weather he did or not FUCK INTER and if Lich wanted to go there FUCK HIM as well, he can go there next year for free for all i care. Why? He was loyal and a passionate player for Lazio and never did he miss a chance to celebrate against their fans or show aggression towards them or when playing against his old team, and i am sure as hell he would do the same against us if he was sold last year, this year or the year after.

"Lich a Juve legend":lol2:

Let us also not forget the fact that Cuads and Alves are better than him and that alone is a reason enough to include them and not lich. Our board did not think twice about lettting Ale go or hurting his feelings, who the fuck is Lich?

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
What's all the wetness about?

I was never really a fan of Lich, his immense play acting was always annoying. Sure i loved it when he did it to peeps who deserved it but it was mostly pathetic. Yes we let vidal and pogba go but we got paid for them, no way we were going to or should have let him go to Inter merda even if they were in a relegation battle and not challenging us for Serie A, so inter say they do not want to sell borzo to specifically us and we should give them Lich? I'm not even assuming he was pushing for the move (which according to common consensus is what actually happened) but regardless of weather he did or not $#@! INTER and if Lich wanted to go there $#@! HIM as well, he can go there next year for free for all i care. Why? He was loyal and a passionate player for Lazio and never did he miss a chance to celebrate against their fans or show aggression towards them or when playing against his old team, and i am sure as hell he would do the same against us if he was sold last year, this year or the year after.

"Lich a Juve legend":lol2:

Let us also not forget the fact that Cuads and Alves are better than him and that alone is a reason enough to include them and not lich. Our board did not think twice about lettting Ale go or hurting his feelings, who the $#@! is Lich?
You really don't deserve that name. We came back to the top for all the grinta Conte injected to our Team and Vidal-Licht-Chiello were three of the guys that pushed harder in that direction so it's very easy to kick him now he's down.

I always believe we were very different from RM fans where they kicked so many players (hierro, casilla, di Maria, morientes, Salgado) and mistreated them for so many reasons.... Well looks like we also have plenty of those fans on our own

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
What shell are you living in? What did we do to lich? rape him? fire him? made him train with the youth team? cut electricity to his appartment? throwing tissue rolls on his house?

We cut him for the CL squad because alves and cuad are better than him, thank god not all fans are like you or we would have statues of amauri outside our stadium as well.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You really don't deserve that name. We came back to the top for all the grinta Conte injected to our Team and Vidal-Licht-Chiello were three of the guys that pushed harder in that direction so it's very easy to kick him now he's down.

I always believe we were very different from RM fans where they kicked so many players (hierro, casilla, di Maria, morientes, Salgado) and mistreated them for so many reasons.... Well looks like we also have plenty of those fans on our own
He gave our mercato a 6/10 :lol: Don't expect much sense from him.

He gets angry when we don't block the wishes of our players (like Tevez and Vidal) but when we do to players like Lichtsteiner, it's all fine.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
What shell are you living in? What did we do to lich? $#@! him? fire him? made him train with the youth team? cut electricity to his appartment? throwing tissue rolls on his house?

We cut him for the CL squad because alves and cuad are better than him, thank god not all fans are like you or we would have statues of amauri outside our stadium as well.
Definitely you are more like the capitano of napoli. Capitano El Pelusa is more your kind of mold not our great ADP

- - - Updated - - -

He gets angry when we don't block the wishes of our players (like Tevez and Vidal) but when we do to players like Lichtsteiner, it's all fine.
I really only read his long and nonsense post cuz of his name. How naive I was. Thanks for the update

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Apparently he has refused a new contract. His agent (his brother) refused offers left and right, thry even refused a 10 mil offer from a certain club. Rumour has it that there even was a physical confrontation between Paraticci and Licht's brother. I guess this is his punishment.
So first Paratici beats up his agent for mentioning Inter, then he calls Allegri and tells him to cut Licht from the UCL list? Pimp

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011

Would have been an easy 8/10 if we had shipped Lichtsteiner off to Inter.

Man I'm concerned that this will be a pivotal mistake. He's so useful in how he affects the mentality of the other team, too. Mandzukic is our only other like that now, and by the CL quarter finals he won't be starting. You think any of our other players are ready to step up and be total cunts to other millionaires on live TV?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Would have been an easy 8/10 if we had shipped Lichtsteiner off to Inter.

Man I'm concerned that this will be a pivotal mistake. He's so useful in how he affects the mentality of the other team, too. Mandzukic is our only other like that now, and by the CL quarter finals he won't be starting. You think any of our other players are ready to step up and be total cunts to other millionaires on live TV?
So you've just forgotten about Chiellini?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I would let him go to Inter. Over the last few years he deteriorated, he was never the most technically gifted FB and once the phisycal aspect of his game started to fade away, his limitations became more noticable. We already brought two players for the position he has played in, so obviously there wont be much space for him now. I read that we can extend his contract for another year (some clause apparently) and if we indeed choose that route while he would still prefer to leave, the player who gave his all to this club and would like to retire elsewhere, it will be a disgrace on our part.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

I really only read his long and nonsense post cuz of his name. How naive I was. Thanks for the update
He also believes Chiellini would go to Chelsea :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)