Stephan Lichtsteiner (84 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I guess Pirlo, Davids, & Baggio deserve shit for playing for both then. I think Licht's service to us deserves much more respect than what has been shown, regardless of "historical rivalry". Guy gets one offer from Italy that'll pay well. It's not like he had a Roma/Milan/Napoli offer to choose instead. Besides, the reports say that WE offered him to BVB, not that they asked.
I don't know what the first sentence you wrote is about as i never said anything about hating on the guy. I respect Licht for his years of service too but he is under contract here and the club are well within their rights to refuse to sell a fan favorite to a hated rival.

and i find it hard to believe that an available fullback as good as lichtstiener had only one offer all summer

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
you always write like you have been there and overheard the conversation
Overheard? Show some respek to Agnelli's counsellor #1.

- - - Updated - - -

Beside Licht seems like me in the sense he can be a senseless spiteful kant, and just say fuck it to everything and everyone just to make them mad. Demanding for Inter is a 100% the type of cuntish behavior I love bout Licht :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

Litch is gonna be our Benzema and root against us in the final of the cl :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This is why our mercato couldn't be 9 as many here claimed. We bought two players for a position we already have a great player and we didn't get any players in three positions where Asamoah, Lemina and Hernanes are first sub options :sergio:
Licht is not a great player, has been declining for two years. It was needed to replace him and he rightfully lost his spot to Cuadrado half of last season.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So now that we haven't given in for players demands people aren't happy and before they weren't happy because we did. Hard to please.
Was about to say this.

Good we didn't sell him to fucking Inter for 2m on the last day when he tried to force his way out.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Overheard? Show some respek to Agnelli's counsellor #1.

- - - Updated - - -

Beside Licht seems like me in the sense he can be a senseless spiteful kant, and just say fuck it to everything and everyone just to make them mad. Demanding for Inter is a 100% the type of cuntish behavior I love bout Licht :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

Litch is gonna be our Benzema and root against us in the final of the cl :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The treatment Licht received (not being included in the CL list) since we're keeping him and also the player's wish to go to Inter
What if it's a technical choice and not punishment? Cuadrado already showed last season he is better then Licht, and Alves is defenitely better. With a CL squad that limits our roster to 22, we can't have 3 players on same position on the list.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nah, a lot of tactical awareness and game reading/intelligence are required to suddenly play in the middle. Only successful experiment like that I can remember is Alaba. Licht is already meh going forward as a full-back, let alone as a midfielder.
And Alabas original position from youth years is CM, that's why he is good there.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We're actually not stacked in his position. If we're playing a back 4 then Licht is the one to start.
Only time we played back 4 in CL was knock off games on spring, and most of the time it was because Chiellini was injured.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'd swap Pjanic + Higuain for Alaba no joke the guy is gold!! Vidal+Alaba+Muller is my dream
Wake the fuck up qanisow, your first suggestion is more nightmare then dream. We have Sandro but you wanna give away best mid and attacker for another LB. Even for you that's loco.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Because we play a 3 5 2.
A lot of people seem to think we play with a back 4.
lol i dont know why...it will be called upon in some scenarios but Dani is more than capable

i trust max to find a solution with whoever is at our disposal

but dont leave my boy short of CB or midfield cover...2 areas where our players are prone to suspensions and injuries...so as much as ppl hate hernanes, appreciate the tight spot we're in

and give my boy some decent offensive wingplay man...i like the linkup btwn dani and dybala and imagine dani, dybala n pjanic

ppls thing with licht is all about sentiment and wanting him to play RCB(once or twice in his entire time here) and leave Rugani out is just a no no

and which team in the group should be feared to the extent that we need lichts super defensive skills?
Im not saying we are not playing 3-5-2... We are, and rightfully so. In fact im one of those defending the use of the formation in this team, it suits us most IMO.

Hernanes also had to be called up, but I think that leaving Lich wasnt a good move, and I'd rather have him in the starting 11 vs big team than Rugani at the moment...

But yeah, I trust Max too.

Mus™;5382638 said:
Rugani is counts as a nation home-grown player
Oh yeah, forgot about that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)