Stephan Lichtsteiner (12 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Stephan>>>>>Pirlo for me. It's not even a competition. I absolutely love Licht!!! And im also extremely disappointed in this decision, is there any chance of re-inclusion in the cl squad? Winning the treble without Litch wouldn't be right at all.......
:disagree:

no way hes ahead of Pirlo for me

Jul 13, 2010
sad to see him out of six group stage games, but its not the end of the world and ultimately football is a team sport and if the team wins i dont care who plays

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Why him out... Id rather not include Rugani tbh. We have 4 world class CB's ahead of him + Lich can play a RCB if needed...

There must be some kind of a problem between the club and him.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Stephan>>>>>Pirlo for me. It's not even a competition. I absolutely love Licht!!! And im also extremely disappointed in this decision, is there any chance of re-inclusion in the cl squad? Winning the treble without Litch wouldn't be right at all.......
Post of the year.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Why him out... Id rather not include Rugani tbh. We have 4 world class CB's ahead of him + Lich can play a RCB if needed...

There must be some kind of a problem between the club and him.
so what happens when theres injury and suspension to multiple CBs? When ur actually gunning for the title you dont take those risks

its coach's decision at the end of the day and he knows how and who contributes to teamplay

if it were between him and hernanes then midfield cover is always a priority

dani and cuad can handle things in CL...

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
A lot of people seem to think we play with a back 4.
lol i dont know why...it will be called upon in some scenarios but Dani is more than capable

i trust max to find a solution with whoever is at our disposal

but dont leave my boy short of CB or midfield cover...2 areas where our players are prone to suspensions and injuries...so as much as ppl hate hernanes, appreciate the tight spot we're in

and give my boy some decent offensive wingplay man...i like the linkup btwn dani and dybala and imagine dani, dybala n pjanic

ppls thing with licht is all about sentiment and wanting him to play RCB(once or twice in his entire time here) and leave Rugani out is just a no no

and which team in the group should be feared to the extent that we need lichts super defensive skills?

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
So, if we needed to leave one out, this would be between these 4 guys (Rugani doesnt count as U21, right).

Look, our midfield has 5 healthy guys, two of them being Khedira and Asamoah (reminder: Pjanic didnt play yet alledgedly for health reasons).

No way Hernanes could be taken out, we had no option.

Sturaro is injured, but I know Allegri loves the guy, specially since he already has experience in big matches.

Anyway, you just can't leave Licht out. If Alves can't play, we'll be forced to play 352. He's a legend, 5 times champion.

I'd gladly leave Sturaro or Rugani out.

This really seems like punishment. It's sad, whatever the case is.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Jesus fuck you guys are dramatic. I love Licht but this is what happens when you have a great squad. Great players miss out. Rugani can't be left out, we play 3 at the back, we can't risk leaving any mids out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)