Stephan Lichtsteiner (88 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Inter didn't want to pay for him though they wanted him for free.
Thats what I was saying... Should they come with the right offer we should think about letting him go if thats his wishes... but first they do need to present a reasonable offer
Witsel wants to leave Zenit but we didnt came to Zenit asking them to release him for free we offered them 20M... Since they were stupid they now will hold on to him for another season and get 0!

I hope we get someone for our mid in January although I`m not optimistic - Our mid doesnt seem good enough to me

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
So when Vidal and Pogba want to leave, we don't keep them but when Licht wants to leave we refuse and then exclude him off the CL squad?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Nah, a lot of tactical awareness and game reading/intelligence are required to suddenly play in the middle. Only successful experiment like that I can remember is Alaba. Licht is already meh going forward as a full-back, let alone as a midfielder.
I disagree. His hardly meh and how many times did we see him sneak into the box when an exquisite ball came from Pirlo. His intelligent as well. I'm serious if there's any of our fullbacks it's this guy.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Don't like the fact that he's off our CL list and Hernanes isn't. I know we are stacked in his position and there was obviously issues between him and the club over a transfer, but it just doesn't seem right.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This is probably the case because we were counting on Witsel to come and there really aren't any players we can drop from that list apart from Hernanes and in the current situation even he is needed.
That's what I think too.

It's a damn shame that useless shell of a player is on our squad list and has a very realistic chance of playing quite a few games for us in the group stages due to Marchisios injury.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Don't like the fact that he's off our CL list and Hernanes isn't. I know we are stacked in his position and there was obviously issues between him and the club over a transfer, but it just doesn't seem right.
We're actually not stacked in his position. If we're playing a back 4 then Licht is the one to start.

Epic

Jan 7, 2013
You don't think Pirlo is a Milan and Juve legend because he played for all of Italy's big 3?
Pirlo is another case. I don't want to get into an argument whose legend he is.

Don't get me wrong I love Lichtsteiner and I am very dissapointed by the decision to exclude him from the CL team. But if what they say in the media is true and he demanded to be transfered to Inter of all teams, then he would lose a lot in my eyes.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Pirlo is another case. I don't want to get into an argument whose legend he is.

Don't get me wrong I love Lichtsteiner and I am very dissapointed by the decision to exclude him from the CL team. But if what they say in the media is true and he demanded to be transfered to Inter of all teams, then he would lose a lot in my eyes.
Stephan>>>>>Pirlo for me. It's not even a competition. I absolutely love Licht!!! And im also extremely disappointed in this decision, is there any chance of re-inclusion in the cl squad? Winning the treble without Litch wouldn't be right at all.......

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
So when Vidal and Pogba want to leave, we don't keep them but when Licht wants to leave we refuse and then exclude him off the CL squad?
Only because he pushed for Inter.
He refused to go to other teams,which Juve didn't block and would accept to let him go there.
Just not merda.

It seemed right for Juve,to punish him for his "pushing" to Inter and saying no to all other destinations.
He could have gone somewhere else if asked,i'm pretty sure.

Lemon318

Il Marrone Juventino
May 1, 2012
well yea i agree that selling Vidal to them was a bad decision but i never defended that and a previous mistake doesn't in any way make selling Licht to Inter a good one so I still don't get the point of your sarcastic response to my post.

- - - Updated - - -

are you seriously asking me if Inter Milan is a rival to Juventus?

do you even Serie A, bro?
I guess Pirlo, Davids, & Baggio deserve shit for playing for both then. I think Licht's service to us deserves much more respect than what has been shown, regardless of "historical rivalry". Guy gets one offer from Italy that'll pay well. It's not like he had a Roma/Milan/Napoli offer to choose instead. Besides, the reports say that WE offered him to BVB, not that they asked.

- - - Updated - - -

Only because he pushed for Inter.
He refused to go to other teams,which Juve didn't block and would accept to let him go there.
Just not merda.

It seemed right for Juve,to punish him for his "pushing" to Inter and saying no to all other destinations.
He could have gone somewhere else if asked,i'm pretty sure.
"Only because he pushed for Inter.
Just not merda."

Source?

- - - Updated - - -

Stephan>>>>>Pirlo for me. It's not even a competition. I absolutely love Licht!!! And im also extremely disappointed in this decision, is there any chance of re-inclusion in the cl squad? Winning the treble without Litch wouldn't be right at all.......
This.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Can't believe Licht has not been selected for our Champions League squad, we're going to regret this when we have to change tactics during the game to a back 4..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)