Stephan Lichtsteiner (89 Viewers)

Lemon318

Il Marrone Juventino
May 1, 2012
Hernanes eventually took Genoa despite wanting to stay.
Lichtsteiner wanted out but would only accept Inter.
Both rejected teams - Hernanes rejected teams in China and Saudi Arabia, Lichsteiner rejected BVB.

Those two are not the same.
Portugal too. Nothing was reported with Licht getting other Italian offers.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This is why our mercato couldn't be 9 as many here claimed. We bought two players for a position we already have a great player
I disagree. I rate Licht too but if we're buying both Alves and Cuadrado for the right side then its quite clear Allegri is looking for a player with different characteristics than he Licht would offer even if they're taking the same position.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Having an offer from Dortmund and still demanding f-in Inter with one day is pathetic.
Why? If our board wanna kicked him out and he's being living in Italy for such a long time now why don't just let him go? Maybe cuz our board wasn't so sure about their replacements? Why don't let the guy and his family live happy? He deserves it

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I disagree. I rate Licht too but if we're buying both Alves and Cuadrado for the right side then its quite clear Allegri is looking for a player with different characteristics than he Licht would offer even if they're taking the same position.
Please play with me in this. How do you feel if Lichts play against BM, RM or Farca?

Now, how do you feel with Hernanes, Sturaro and Asamoah against BM, RM and Farca?

There you go

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Why? If our board wanna kicked him out and he's being leaving in Italy for such a long time now why don't just let him go? Maybe cuz our board wasn't so sure about their replacements? Why don't let the guy and his family live happy? He deserves it
he wouldnt be able to live happy as an inter player. since he was too stubborn to see this, we took the decision for him. he should thank us actually

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Some reports say he asked for a transfer to Inter. If this is really true then fuck this guy. Lost all my respect.

We should sign Widmer, he's
good and can only be better in time.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
he wouldnt be able to live happy as an inter player. since he was too stubborn to see this, we took the decision for him. he should thank us actually
I know It. I hate that stupid Team. I blame them for current football situation in a world where two really barely legal companies as RM and Farca rule the world cuz if our big juve were still fighting out there they weren't gotten so many UCL finals cuz as we all know. We don't win finals but we certainly kick out RM and fight hard against Carga everytime we face eachother but still... Let Lichts live happy, he even have a heart surgery and come back exactly with the same grinta..i lote Licht and he deserves all the best

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Some reports say he asked for a transfer to Inter. If this is really true then $#@! this guy. Lost all my respect.

We should sign Widmer, he's
good and can only be better in time.
Fuck the reports. We don't know if that's what he demanded and officially we don't know if he rejected bvb either. It's like me saying fuck you because zizi told me you called me an asshole.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I would if the work required that but not sure how that has anything to do with people changing their minds like Pogba changes his hairstyle.

- - - Updated - - -

What's the problem then?
The treatment Licht received (not being included in the CL list) since we're keeping him and also the player's wish to go to Inter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)