Stephan Lichtsteiner (90 Viewers)

Lemon318

Il Marrone Juventino
May 1, 2012
Having an offer from Dortmund and still demanding f-in Inter with one day is pathetic.
How do you know that he had other offers in Italy? Moving to Germany is not the same as moving to another Italian city. He isn't in his 20's and has a family to consider. If anything, get pissed at Hernanes.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Could this be for tactical reasons? We already have 2 players in the RB/RWB position. Maybe Allegri just wanted depth in midfield, especially since Marchisio is out?

- - - Updated - - -

Out for the first 2-4 games I mean

Lemon318

Il Marrone Juventino
May 1, 2012
Well, we're known to be merciless to our players if they cross the line. See how we treated Davids for instance. Or if a player refuses to leave the club we banish them from the team.
What happened with Davids? I legitimately don't know, Juve fan since 2006 :p
Also was Salas banished? And why the hell is Hernanes not dropped then?

Epic

Jan 7, 2013
I think Lichtsteiner could have been pushing for the move since the very beginning of the mercato. That is why 2 months ago he posted the cryptic facbook message, where he thanked for the 5 years in Juve. And that is also why Dani Alves started both games this year. I am very sad because of this situation, as I hoped Licht would grow to become one of our legends.

Lemon318

Il Marrone Juventino
May 1, 2012
I think Lichtsteiner could have been pushing for the move since the very beginning of the mercato. That is why 2 months ago he posted the cryptic facbook message, where he thanked for the 5 years in Juve. And that is also why Dani Alves started both games this year. I am very sad because of this situation, as I hoped Licht would grow to become one of our legends.
He IS a legend already.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
He can be brought in after the group stages right? So should be ok. Yes he won't be happy and I'm not either but as long as we play him more in serie A that should make some of it up.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
No, Hernanes rejected a ton of moves. Apparently Licht rejecting BVB is some kind of sin.
no but rejecting other moves and wanting only inter is

- - - Updated - - -

He can be brought in after the group stages right? So should be ok. Yes he won't be happy and I'm not either but as long as we play him more in serie A that should make some of it up.
yes

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
glad he wasn't allowed to leave. Love Licht but we shouldn't be strengthening Inter just to follow the this policy of giving into unhappy player's demands

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Hernanes eventually took Genoa despite wanting to stay.
Lichtsteiner wanted out but would only accept Inter.
Both rejected teams - Hernanes rejected teams in China and Saudi Arabia, Lichsteiner rejected BVB.

Those two are not the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)