Stephan Lichtsteiner (78 Viewers)

Jul 13, 2010
we cant treat him like that, he has to stay until he is useless, thats how we get respect from players that will later tell young stars to join juve, we need to habe ambasadors in former players, i hope we wont sell

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
we cant treat him like that, he has to stay until he is useless, thats how we get respect from players that will later tell young stars to join juve, we need to habe ambasadors in former players, i hope we wont sell
We wan't to keep him, he want to leave.

Are you saying we should keep him against his will?

Jul 13, 2010
We wan't to keep him, he want to leave.

Are you saying we should keep him against his will?
im pretty sure he wants nothing now just to go through the group stages of EURO, I wont believe anything unless i hear him or at least his agent talk. Two old guys playing every next match would keep them both happy and fit

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
one needs to realize when its time to part ways. Alves left Barcelona for a new challenge in his life, perhaps Licht wants the same at this stage of his career. if he wants to go we should let him

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Chelsea after Lichtsteiner
By Football Italia staff

Chelsea are reportedly after Juventus full-back Stephan Lichtsteiner, expressly requested by incoming Coach Antonio Conte.

The Azzurri Coach is paving the way for when he starts the job with his next blue-coloured shirts, immediately after Euro 2016.

According to The Sun, the 46-year-old asked the Blues to pick up the Swiss full-back from the Bianconeri.

Chelsea are apparently willing to offer €15m for the 32-year-old, and Juventus are considering it as they recently picked up Dani Alves for free in that very position.

Conte and Lichtsteiner already worked together at Juventus and know each other well.

---

Done.
Deal.
That.
Shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)