Stephan Lichtsteiner (87 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Maybe the plan is to give Lichtsteiner to Chelsea and we keep Cuadrado.
Thats a very bad attempt at joking sorry :beer:

- - - Updated - - -

Marotta denied those rumours anyway, there is no sense in Lichtsteiner moving now and Conte will keep Cuadrado.

Too reliable and important for Juve.
I dont get these brainless peasants.

We have 1 RB/RWB. We loan cuadrado cause we need a second quality one, that adds something else.
Cuadrado wont be redeemed because his parent club's coach wants to keep him.

Logically, Marotta seeks another RB/RWB with the same task : quality and adds something else.

Why on earth would we sell one of our only two RB/RWB's ?

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Funny how when a so called EPL target doesn't end up in England it is always the club that decided against it. Pretty soon it will be "Pogba staying with Juventus because EPL giants turned off by his haircut" and "EPL giants unsure of Dybala's ability to handle physicality of EPL".

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Doesent Chelsea have a similar policy Milan had regarding 30+ years players? They offer only 1 year extensions to their old players and lost Lampard because of that from what I remember

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
PSG links alongside too. I think the press just asked him about PSG and that translated into a link. Either way, wonder what Beppe has in mind. Don't know if he's getting wily here. Alves to replace Licht, and then sell him to buy a younger replacement with that money plus some on top. Best case scenario is him staying though because of how well oiled he is to the machinery.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)