Stephan Lichtsteiner (10 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He was my most favorite fullback in recent time, but this can easely make it "all time"

So mister Lichtsteiner, what did you do in May ?

Oh, winning a double and holding Ronaldo in my pocket on the way to the final while playing on some dafalgan to feel my torn apart ancle a little bit.

- - - Updated - - -

If he can still play it cant be that bad.
If your ankle is taped in a way it cant worsen the injury "that much", then you can technically play on infiltrations, but it aggrevates the healing process. expect him to perhaps miss season start

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I hate his constant whining. Irritates the fuck out of me. Now imagine how much it'll fuck up the Barcelona players when they get a taste of their own nasty medicine. Go Lichtsteiner!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He was my most favorite fullback in recent time, but this can easely make it "all time"

So mister Lichtsteiner, what did you do in May ?

Oh, winning a double and holding Ronaldo in my pocket on the way to the final while playing on some dafalgan to feel my torn apart ancle a little bit.

- - - Updated - - -

If your ankle is taped in a way it cant worsen the injury "that much", then you can technically play on infiltrations, but it aggrevates the healing process. expect him to perhaps miss season start

Playing with a taped ankle and infiltrations is not good for your body though. As long as this is recent and nothing he's been doing for weeks/months, I expect him to be fit enough for the final. If it has been a few weeks however..

Oct 3, 2004
We need him to be on his top annoying form. I'm talking Lichtsteiner vs. Celtic in the CL a couple years ago. That's the Licht that we need tomorrow night!!!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Playing with a taped ankle and infiltrations is not good for your body though. As long as this is recent and nothing he's been doing for weeks/months, I expect him to be fit enough for the final. If it has been a few weeks however..
yeah, huge career risk those infiltrations

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Steph, you are a fucking machine. You do what you do and run your ass off tomorrow and drive them fools nuts. You can rest after the match like you always do. Also feel free to piss off those Catalan chumps only the way you know how to

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am a bit disappointed by Lichtsteiner today, I am not going to blame the loss on him but he could have done better to piss the sissies off and take them off their game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)