Stephan Lichtsteiner (6 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Excellent and solid performance from this tough man. Was not too focused first 20min but as the match went on he was getting better and tried to score couple of times but was caught offside.

This man will give Neymar the cheap whore treatment.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Stephan was great yesterday. Dat grinta and perhaps most importantly he and Pirlo were trying those balls over the back of the defence again. I'm interested in our next few games to see what we're going to try looking towards the 6th.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
...nothing wrong about reading ur own book ;)

I know you tried to make a joke. And I probably shouldn't judge you too hard for that, so I apologise if I come across as a bit harsh. But truth be told, mate, that wasn't very funny. It was bland, uninspired and generally lame.

If this is the standard you set for yourself in life, I fear the worst.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I know you tried to make a joke. And I probably shouldn't judge you too hard for that, so I apologise if I come across as a bit harsh. But truth be told, mate, that wasn't very funny. It was bland, uninspired and generally lame.

:sigh:

Mom, is it you?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)