Stephan Lichtsteiner (74 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
No one is saying we are not attractive for PLAYERS.... but little Juventus can do when the owners of other teams dont want to sell ot us...and foreign buyers come paying top money whioch we cant afford.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
No one is saying we are not attractive for PLAYERS.... but little Juventus can do when the owners of other teams dont want to sell ot us...and foreign buyers come paying top money whioch we cant afford.
thats not true. pay the asking price and i guarantee you that anyone would sell. the problem is, we often cant do that as seen with Jovetic, Cavani, Pastore and others.

- - - Updated - - -

youre not. stop overreacting

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
thats not true. pay the asking price and i guarantee you that anyone would sell. the problem is, we often cant do that as seen with Jovetic, Cavani, Pastore and others.

- - - Updated - - -

youre not. stop overreacting

Hence my comment of the foreign buyers.
They dont want to sell us. They refuse any players we offer and want only money. Other richer teams come and offer shitloads and they are happy to sell for big bugs and at the same time do not reinforce an already powerful team in serie A.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Hence my comment of the foreign buyers.
They dont want to sell us. They refuse any players we offer and want only money. Other richer teams come and offer $#@!loads and they are happy to sell for big bugs and at the same time do not reinforce an already powerful team in serie A.
yeah. but that doesent have to do with them not wanting to sell to us. other teams can offer more than us, and anyone would rather take more money than less

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If we had better relations with other owners, we could achieve deals. Like we do with sassuolo or uDinese. Instead, since they despise us, they throw stupid numbers which they are sure we will not pay, but is easy business for teams outside italy.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Evidently when he has complete control over what he's doing IE with his right foot, he always makes the wrong choices

So his glorious weak foot allows him to take advantage of the law of averages and he just punts it in, sometimes it will work gloriously well.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
for the first time in forvever, i am mad at him.

he had a perfect chance at sending a pass across the box to tevez or morata in the box and he chooses to shoot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)