Stephan Lichtsteiner (8 Viewers)

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Litch has been very poor offensively the whole season. He was always limited, but made up for it with his crazy stamina, moving off the ball and aggressiveness.

He still is one of the best defensively, but his offensive game has been very bad throughout the whole season

Buy on AliExpress.com

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Licht is the weak spot on this team. Tired of hearing how underrated he is. He runs and has great stamina but offers little else. Can't pass. Can't cross. Can't shoot. I know he's a defender but those things are important considering how much juve plays through him

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
"I know he's a defender, but we shouldnt rate defenders on their ability to defend".

Seriously, thats exactly why the current generation of defenders is a jokingly bad pile of crap

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
"I know he's a defender, but we shouldnt rate defenders on their ability to defend".

Seriously, thats exactly why the current generation of defenders is a jokingly bad pile of crap
Either change philosophies or change players. If were going to play through the wings as much as we do we need to upgrade on both sides.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
If we want Darmian prepare 20M to spend :(
We'd be securing RB position for the next 6-7 years and I believe his fee would be lower than that. What's the situation with his contract? Darmian is impressive young FB, probably among better ones we'd be able to afford.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I think his contract expires in 2017.

He's a hot commodity now, given the lack of decent RBs in the world.

And it's Torino we're talking about. They got 12/15M for Ogbonna. If we sign him I'm sure the total value will be around 20M.

And is he actually that good? Can he defend, cross well, outrun his opponent, even dribble past his man if necessary? Good stamina?

- - - Updated - - -

Is he a fast player?

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008

And it's Torino we're talking about. They got 12/15M for Ogbonna. If we sign him I'm sure the total value will be around 20M.

And is he actually that good? Can he defend, cross well, outrun his opponent, even dribble past his man if necessary? Good stamina?

- - - Updated - - -

Is he a fast player?
NO

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

- - - Updated - - -

Is he a fast player?
Yes.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I still love him no matter what, i expect that he cant cross, the thing that upset me today is the shot he had straight at the keeper, should have passed or let someone else take the shot.

Other than that I will always be a fan of Licht!

Valentino

It doesn't matter he played cool or not, he's getting older,,
we need to get darmian. >> Young + Italian + Talented

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Why, noone went padt him and most of his passes found target unlike the majority of our players, its unfair to say he was bad when Marchisio and Pereyra missed 90% of their passes and ruined most of our scoring chances.
Passing accuracy
Lichtsteiner 78.1%
Marchisio 85.3%
Pereyra 84.6%

Key passes
Lichtsteiner 0
Marchisio 1
Pereyra 4

Shots (on target)
Lichtsteiner 1 (1)
Marchisio 1 (0)
Pereyra 0 (0)

Each player made one tackle.

Whether this is a pathetic agenda or clear trolling it's not going to be tolerated any more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)