Stephan Lichtsteiner (117 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Why, noone went padt him and most of his passes found target unlike the majority of our players, its unfair to say he was bad when Marchisio and Pereyra missed 90% of their passes and ruined most of our scoring chances.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Stephan is my favourite player in this team but he didn't look his usual self in this game.

I've missed the past few league games - has he looked like this for a while?

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
We need a RB.

It should be a priority in the transfer market. Get an offensive RB who can outrun opponents and cross. I like Caceres, but he's also a defensive minded RB.. since Litch isn't going anywhere, I'd sacrifice Caceres and sell him in order to open space for an attacking RB to compete with Litch for the position. He's been very poor offensively all year.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Player has a dip in form ?

Sell and purchase an unknown lolzillian for 30mil
I do think that we should start a search for a future RB.

Lichtsteiner is still usually world-class speaking purely defensively, his recent dip in form nonwithstanding, but he's not getting any younger, and as much as I like him I don't wanna have to rely on Caceres.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Licht wont last much longer, Caceres is injured too often to start for us permanently, we could have converted Romulo (he did play there at times and is an excellent crosser) but we probably wont buy him. so yeah, we should look for a new starting material RB soon. Darmian would be perfect, guys like Vrsaljko, Zappacosta, Widmer, Hysaj are young guys from Serie A that we should keep an eye on and make a move once one of them convinces.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)