Stephan Lichtsteiner (98 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They are a menace I tell ya! They run into cars and just flip shit up real bad, even a few who crashed with our trains here and dented the fvck outta them lol.

Closest to me was as a kid 15 years ago, a moose ran straight into the wall/window of the living room of our next door neighbours, just went craaaaaaaazy, Mooses aint nothin to fuck with for sure.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
And they are so quiet too!! They'll walk through thick forest without making a sound!! And they're HUGE and those horns! How do they do it? Real life unicorns I tell you! Mystical and magical.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
People think they are gentle giants that are supposed to be peaceful, fools. Especially Bull Moose, their shenanigans, this shit could give you nightmares :scared:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Sacchi finally found an RB :touched:

.................Abbiati
Licht Simunic Materazzi Großkreutz
......Aquilani De Rossi Van Damme
................Katidis
............DiCanio Suarez

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The fact that they are calling themselves foreigners has eluded you. Its more complicated in Europe cuz of the history and there are more countries in a small space i can write a 2000 page book on this. Its all bullshit but what can you do. Believe me they are calling themselves swiss in the interview but they are not in their minds they tend to stick to their roots. In the USA you also call Mexicans for example (there are more nationalities) foreigners and you don't want them there. The fact that all of USA citizens are foreigners except Indians is funny to me.

It happens everywhere. But it's a stupid dynamic. If you insist on calling people foreigners, they will not feel at home even if they were born in the country. It's a vicious circle.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It happens everywhere. But it's a stupid dynamic. If you insist on calling people foreigners, they will not feel at home even if they were born in the country. It's a vicious circle.
Pretty much this. I have relatives in US/Canada who arent born there and consider themselves fully american/Canadian pretty much.

And relatives and acquittances all over Europe who their frigging parents came there as children, let alone them being born there, but non of em really consider themselves of that nationality strongly, because its pretty much differentiated in subtle ways in almost every level they are not one of them.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Well if you go by that example what did the swiss national football team ever achieved?? :D
you realize we're talking about individual achievement not the team achievement, right? Making into national team is an achievement by itself, and, Shaqiri was Switzerland's best player in World Cup if I recall correctly.
Also, I was not talking about Switzerland only. You probably know this dude, who gave France their only World Cup, almost guided them single-handedly to a second:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Pretty much this. I have relatives in US/Canada who arent born there and consider themselves fully american/Canadian pretty much.

And relatives and acquittances all over Europe who their frigging parents came there as children, let alone them being born there, but non of em really consider themselves of that nationality strongly, because its pretty much differentiated in subtle ways in almost every level they are not one of them.
It's an awful situation to be in, because they're not exactly at home in their supposed country of origin either.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's an awful situation to be in, because they're not exactly at home in their supposed country of origin either.
Lol no kidding. If you born or grown up elsewhere, your country of origin can be even more of a clash of identity. They see you as someone who's parents was one of them, but now you the offspring is just a tourist European. Some of my friends tend to joke we are mainly seen as swedes when we are vacation overseas in respective country /continents of origin.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
But neither are his relatives in Canada/US
No not really, but immigrants or their generally defenitely assimilate alot easier in countries like those if they want to (key difference), because they can blend in and integrate better when there isn't a set ethnic identify for the North American countries. Nations of immigrants to various degrees is easier to blend in then most of Europe that has their specific national identities, bigger chance to be seen as outcast (subtle ways or more direct (even if you are born and bred there and it's all you know.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Lol no kidding. If you born or grown up elsewhere, your country of origin can be even more of a clash of identity. They see you as someone who was one of them, but now is just a tourist European. Some of my friends tend to joke we are mainly seen as swedes when we are vacation overseas in respective country /continents of origin.
And 40 years from now you might end up like those ridiculous "Italians" who really are American to the bone and don't speak a word of Italian.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That's another thing lol, I have relatives in US and England that have kids that don't speak a single friggin word of Somali. Bizzare hehe. Noticed it mainly happens in English speaking countries.

Aug 26, 2014
you realize we're talking about individual achievement not the team achievement, right? Making into national team is an achievement by itself, and, Shaqiri was Switzerland's best player in World Cup if I recall correctly.
Also, I was not talking about Switzerland only. You probably know this dude, who gave France their only World Cup, almost guided them single-handedly to a second:
I live in a country where the "foreigners" want to take part of it and attach that part to their ancestors country and claim that they have the right to do so, if you don't call them foreigners what do you call them? And they are born in my country. I'm not the one who hates them exclusively there are exceptions to them but the majority are pushing for this and i can't help it but to hate them. To be honest I'm against calling them foreigners but their actions leave me no choice but to hate them. All i can say is we live in a fucked up world.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
And 40 years from now you might end up like those ridiculous "Italians" who really are American to the bone and don't speak a word of Italian.
That's another thing lol, I have relatives in US and England that have kids that don't speak a single friggin word of Somali. Bizzare hehe. Noticed it mainly happens in English speaking countries.
Funny that you mention that, it's very true that a lot of Somali Youths in Canada barely speak Somali, if they do speak it at all, however, they are very conscious of where they come from and some of the struggles that they're homeland faces.

As for your comment Seven, I highly doubt that Somali's in the West would become anything like those "Italians" Americans, even if they were to loose their language, the connection back home is too strong. The financials support sent to Somalia from almost every Somali family is a substantial amount, they really do care about the situation back home. Unlike the Italiens who gloat about their ancestry as if it had anything glorious about, while knowing very little of it's past, present or future.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
All Somalians do here is...well they do nothing, they just breed and enjoy the system. Every now and then they rape some girl at the park, but that's the only kind of "work" they've ever done. :snoop: :D

--

Yea yea, off topic. But I found it funny how fast this discussion escalated again. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)