Stephan Lichtsteiner (113 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Hey man, that's Europe's burden to deal with, and it's only natural to stick to your roots when you will never be accepted as full on "citizen". It's a full on circle, many have adapted and assimilated themselves completely even married a pretty native blonde, had kids with her, but their kids are regarded as immigrants :lol:

I remember this saying that a buddy of mine from Ivory Coast used to say a lot: A tree log can stay in a river with crocodiles for centuries but he'll never become a crocodile.

- - - Updated - - -

Drove drunk and ran over cop? Pls tell that's Lapa :xfinger:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Hey man, that's Europe's burden to deal with, and it's only natural to stick to your roots when you will never be accepted as full on "citizen". It's a full on circle, many have adapted and assimilated themselves completely even married a pretty native blonde, had kids with her, but their kids are regarded as immigrants :lol:

I remember this saying that a buddy of mine from Ivory Coast used to say a lot: A tree log can stay in a river with crocodiles for centuries but he'll never become a crocodile.

- - - Updated - - -
This is so true.

Useless fucks, mooching of our taxes.
Indeed! :andy2:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
The fact that they are calling themselves foreigners has eluded you. Its more complicated in Europe cuz of the history and there are more countries in a small space i can write a 2000 page book on this. Its all bull$#@! but what can you do. Believe me they are calling themselves swiss in the interview but they are not in their minds they tend to stick to their roots. In the USA you also call Mexicans for example (there are more nationalities) foreigners and you don't want them there. The fact that all of USA citizens are foreigners except Indians is funny to me.
Dude if an immigrant achieves something in US, there won't be any bullshit controversy on where his father come from. I clearly recall a US-born wrestler who won a gold medal in 2008 olympics for US, and his parents were still illegal immigrants on that time. there was absolutely no nonsense around his "country of origin".

- - - Updated - - -

Come to Europe, live here for a while and say that again. You people behind the Atlantic know nothing since you're all immigrants. Just saying...
See what? See that Zidane was probably the best footballer Europe has had in last 2 decades, and he was Arab by origin?

Aug 26, 2014
Dude if an immigrant achieves something in US, there won't be any bullshit controversy on where his father come from. I clearly recall a US-born wrestler who won a gold medal in 2008 olympics for US, and his parents were still illegal immigrants on that time. there was absolutely no nonsense around his "country of origin".
My point is even if you don't feel they are immigrants there are always people who do and that can't be helped.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Another thing I've noticed, is that when Europeans use the word immigrants it's used in a very negative way, it's said in spite, here in the much more civilized part of the World, Canada, immigrant is not an insult or a social class, it's simply a fact, you come from elsewhere and here you are looking for a better opportunity. In Europe, you guys seem to enjoy giving a hard time to the ones that are struggling to adapt.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Another thing I've noticed, is that when Europeans use the word immigrants it's used in a very negative way, it's said in spite, here in the much more civilized part of the World, Canada, immigrant is not an insult or a social class, it's simply a fact, you come from elsewhere and here you are looking for a better opportunity. In Europe, you guys seem to enjoy giving a hard time to the ones that are struggling to adapt.
Try bordering Mexico.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
And besides we border you guys, and you guys are basically 45% mexican territory :p

- - - Updated - - -

lol we won't lose anything to them
I laughed so hard when I heard of that, and kinda want it to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys can have Alberta though.

- - - Updated - - -

We'll take Colorado

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
And besides we border you guys, and you guys are basically 45% mexican territory :p

- - - Updated - - -

I laughed so hard when I heard of that, and kinda want it to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys can have Alberta though.

- - - Updated - - -

We'll take Colorado
Keep hoping.

No, we need some moose here :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)