Stephan Lichtsteiner (4 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Somewhere around the 60th minute mark Lichtsteiner started skinning the BVB leftback. It was at this moment that I realised that we had won this game.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Mostly, as they watch him more often :) If I was not a Juve fan (God forbid), I would most probably hate his attitude.
Thats a given... if you are not on his side...he is very irritating, always looking for trouble and badmouthing...and likes to fake and exxagerate on fouls.
He is a hate magnet.

All my Celtic fan friends absolutely hate him. Every team needs a couple of assholes and he is definitely our asshole :heart:
Lol ill never forget his antics vs Celtic. He really got inspired in those 2 games. He was THE asshole.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Thats a given... if you are not on his side...he is very irritating, always looking for trouble and badmouthing...and likes to fake and exxagerate on fouls.
He is a hate magnet.
What really makes me like him though is that his obnoxious behaviour is purely confined to the pitch. Off it he really seems like a cool guy, making him very different from other players like Costa, which have similar antics.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Personally, I love this guy. I love his personality, and his insanity, and drive on the pitch. Even if we were to sell him, and play against him in the future, I'd have nothing but respect for him. And let's be honest, even if he exaggerates fouls and occasionally gets over exuberant on tackles himself, he never goes in with clear malice and intent to hurt someone like a Costa or a Totti, with stamps on players and high tackles and kicks and the like. He tries to get under everyone's skin, but by no means is he a vicious or a violent player.

Off the pitch, he seems the epitome of class.
:heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)