Stephan Lichtsteiner (11 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
This article amused me. I mean how can he be the best signing with such average stats? "Stats from the official Juventus website show he has completed 25 percent of all his crosses this term, creating 14 clear goalscoring opportunities for his team-mates." This cannot be described as a success whatever the outcome. One of the most frustrating things to watch is Lichtsteiner's crosses. I don't even know how he concludes this is our best signing based on these stats.

WTF @Maddy :lol2:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Attachments

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
For a decent price i would sell him.. if we are planning that he must be our offensive wide player, he is not good enough after my opinion. If he was a support player, for a winger he is WQ

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Finally we can end any speculation, I don't mind seeing him end his career here. Love his grinta and when his quality drops he can be used as backup RB. Just having that grinta around at training is important.

For the naysayers: No, he will never learn how to cross a ball and he will never learn to stop bitching on the pitch or to stop rolling around like Ronaldo. But he offers a f*ck you attitude I will never stop loving. Unless he's in the opponents starting XI.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What i really love from him,,is that he seems to find it easy to annoy the rest of the world with his trolling and bitching.

That rolls yesterday make those garbage men boo him like if their lives depended on it :lol:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Big admirirer of Licht. Has a slight dip in form lately, but I'm sure he'll get back to his best in no time. His cuntish behaviour on the pitch is lovable.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It's good that he renewed, but hopefully he won't be our starter as from next season. We need better full backs in this formation. He'd be a great second option.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
It's good that he renewed, but hopefully he won't be our starter as from next season. We need better full backs in this formation. He'd be a great second option.
he'd be great if we got more offensive players. He's still expected to bring offense in a team filled with central midfielders. Not his thing. Defensively though he's as good as it gets.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You know that's not going to happen, right? He will be our starter without a doubt until his contract expires or if he gets sold in the meantime. He's probably getting pretty big wages now, so you shouldn't expect him to be benched. I think we'd rather sell Caceres or Romulo (since he's not even playing due to his injury).

But imo it's a certain thing he's gonna be our starter. 100%

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
he'd be great if we got more offensive players. He's still expected to bring offense in a team filled with central midfielders. Not his thing. Defensively though he's as good as it gets.
Or that, yeah. :tup:

You know that's not going to happen, right? He will be our starter without a doubt until his contract expires or if he gets sold in the meantime. He's probably getting pretty big wages now, so you shouldn't expect him to be benched. I think we'd rather sell Caceres or Romulo (since he's not even playing due to his injury).

But imo it's a certain thing he's gonna be our starter. 100%
I know, unfortunately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)