Stephan Lichtsteiner (80 Viewers)

bongraider

Feb 6, 2012
hes become the real targetman and thats about it. His job is to bring the ball up the wing and nothing more. After that he either gives the ball back to the cb, gets a corner, or loses possession. We really need a winger.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
http://gianlucadimarzio.com/juventu...tro-con-lagente-di-lichsteiner-la-situazione/

google translate:

Juventus, concluded the meeting with the agent of Lichsteiner: the situation

A face-off to decide the future of Stephan Lichtsteiner. A few minutes ended the meeting between Federico Pastorello, prosecutor's Swiss defender, and the leadership of Juventus. A summit that took place in the offices of the headquarters of Juventus, which was successful: the agreement for the renewal (the current contract is due to expire next June) has not yet been found, but the agreement seems to be getting closer . Today, in fact, are significant steps forward: you work for an agreement until 2017. A signature for the future, which for Stephan Lichtsteiner still seems to be a dyed eagle.

Mar 3, 2014
mirkograziano @Mirkogazzetta · 1h 1 hour ago
Lichtsteiner rinnoverà con la Juve fino al 2017: prima di Natale l'annuncio

mirkograziano mirkogazzetta 1h · 1 hour ago
Lichtsteiner renewed with Juve until 2017 : the announcement before Christmas

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
mirkograziano @Mirkogazzetta · 1h 1 hour ago
Lichtsteiner rinnoverà con la Juve fino al 2017: prima di Natale l'annuncio

mirkograziano mirkogazzetta 1h · 1 hour ago
Lichtsteiner renewed with Juve until 2017 : the announcement before Christmas
Fantastic news for the end of week.

The best FB in Europe and it doesn't seem he's slowing down.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
there are only a handful of RBs better then Licht at the moment. Lahm obviously, but he plays as a CM nowadays, then there is a group which most people would say there are better than Licht but you could argue otherwise like Zabaleta, Ivanovic or Pisczek. to me Licht has been better performing over the last 4 seasons overall

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Ivanovic I rate highly. Zabaleta is good, I see him very similar to Licht. Piszczek I haven't seen enough of him to have an opinion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)