Stephan Lichtsteiner (4 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Gio should be replaced by somebody like Berardi, which will probably be on a low salary. So there's a lot of room.
For sure. Berardi is on much less wage than Gio, also he has more potential to grow into a better player while Giovinco is frustrated with wasting the majority of his career as a squad player. Gio is not getting any younger so it would probably be for the best if he moved on. Also he could get a sizable contract from another team as well as be a starter and finally get his shot to prove himself. I would be happy to see him do well in the EPL or somewhere.
:tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Deep inside i know that maybe Gio´s time here is over. But ill always maintain my stand that things went horribly wrong for him in Juve. If he was given a chance in another formation with moe attacking minded or seasoned coaches..im sure his career would have gone other route.

Peeps like to trash him here, and we all know he is no Del Piero...but people also ommit that he has always been used as a support striker in super defensive teams. People will never keep a balance when discussing him.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Deep inside i know that maybe Gio´s time here is over. But ill always maintain my stand that things went horribly wrong for him in Juve. If he was given a chance in another formation with moe attacking minded or seasoned coaches..im sure his career would have gone other route.

Peeps like to trash him here, and we all know he is no Del Piero...but people also ommit that he has always been used as a support striker in super defensive teams. People will never keep a balance when discussing him.
But what can you do? He demands 3m per season now which he doesn't deserve until he proves otherwise. We have younger wingers in our ranks with good perspective ahead of them (Coman, Berardi and Gabbiadini could be mentioned here too). It's wiser for us to offer the playing time to younger players than offering 3m to a player that has had difficulties here since forever.

It's time to move on. 3m per season wage would easily cover for the three I mentioned above or we could offer it to someone more proven. I think it'll be better for Juve and Gio too in the end.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
But what can you do? He demands 3m per season now which he doesn't deserve until he proves otherwise. We have younger wingers in our ranks with good perspective ahead of them (Coman, Berardi and Gabbiadini could be mentioned here too). It's wiser for us to offer the playing time to younger players than offering 3m to a player that has had difficulties here since forever.

It's time to move on. 3m per season wage would easily cover for the three I mentioned above or we could offer it to someone more proven. I think it'll be better for Juve and Gio too in the end.
yeah i know. It sucks for him, and for us too because we lost money on him and never utilised him properly. I think he doesnt deserve it, and i feel sorry because he wasted his best years with us....and when he went to another team with different tactics, he performed well. This year, everytime he has been called upon, he has delivered.

But with guys like Coman and Bererdi comig thru the ranks... it will be a tough situation for everyone involved if he stays.
Unless somethng really unexpected and incredible happens... i dont see him wasting more chances with us.

But im sure he will do good if given more time in his next team.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
The guy deserves 3 mil.per season.He is worth of that kind of wages.He can get that money in every club that are chasing him.We must extend his deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)