Stephan Lichtsteiner (86 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I guess he doesn't feel so pressured when he's not expected to be one of our main attacking outlets every game at RWB meaning he is more relaxed and can hence perform a bit better.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I don't remembering he ever had a terrible performance since he joined, probably one or two times only.
He had a few flukes. Though he has plenty of games where things do not go his way, he's just the type who puts in 115% on nights off just to make up for poor touches or decisions.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I guess he doesn't feel so pressured when he's not expected to be one of our main attacking outlets every game at RWB meaning he is more relaxed and can hence perform a bit better.
Most importantly he's not as tired. RWB required from him and Asamoah too much. When you're tired you make more mistakes. Yesterday he was superb. Two assists and a fantastic goal for a RB is top class performance. Made Dj Paolino his bitch :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
He had a few flukes. Though he has plenty of games where things do not go his way, he's just the type who puts in 115% on nights off just to make up for poor touches or decisions.
Yes, that's what I was pointing at, even if he's not in his best shape or things not going his way, he makes it up someway or another.

I love the fact he's always instructing his team-mates and give a shout or two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)