Stephan Lichtsteiner (83 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
he is a key player but we wont be able to compete with wages offered by arsenal or other big clubs so i reckon we may lose him. we need to take advantage of the jan transfer period or risk losing him for free. Selling him, bringing in darmian for RB and bringing in a true talented winger would be an overall benefit for the team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
You all know that Lich. is way better than all alternatives that you mention for him .We can give that 1 mil which is a difference between him and our board.He can play at this level for at least 3 years.We will make a big mistake if we let him go.By the way fucking Arsenal isn't a big club.What they win and most important when was the last time they win something?Like clown Mourinho said about Wenger which is right,"Wenger has a best job.He wins nothing and was never fired".So true.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
One of my favourite players but as a wing back we'd be better off with a more technical player

If we switch to a back 4 (It's 2014 and we're still talking about this ffs :lol:) then yeah we need to keep him

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
if i have to see this guy create on offense one more game i will..

dude can't dribble past a tree and has one of the worst crosses in Serie A. He is everything I hate about the 3-5-2. Too bad since he's a amazing fullback. But the man is no way able to handle a whole flank all by himself.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
i love his defencive quality, but fucking hate how ineffective and incapable he is offensivly. he is, besides tevez, maybe the players who sees the most of the ball during a match. it should never be like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)