Stephan Lichtsteiner (105 Viewers)

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2014/10/arsenal-preparing-january-bid-for-juventus-fullback/
Arsenal preparing January bid for Juventus fullback

Arsenal are apparently preparing a bid for Juventus’ Swiss right back Stephan Lichtsteiner.

The Gunners are looking to bolster their defence in January and is attracted by the Swiss international’s Champions League experience.

According to the Daily Mail, Arsenal would be prepared to submit a bid as early as January for the 30 year old who is out of contract at the end of the season, and could leave for a reduced fee.

Talks are expected between the Bianconeri and Lichtsteiner over a new deal, but there have been rumours of Udinese’s Silvan Widmer joining the club as a replacement for his international teammate.

If Lichtsteiner did join Arsenal in January, he would be cup-tied for the Champions League, as he has already played in the competition this season for Juventus.
:cookie:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Fucking Arsenal is always after some of our players.Giovinco.Marchisio etc.but this things never happens.Well to be honest I think that Lich deserve 3 mil per season for what he is asking.Evra cost us 3.5 per season and he is no near to him.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Is there any chance that this guy will get reconfirmed? For now it seems that we cannot struck a deal. Apparently too big of a gap betweent the sides, Licht is asking for 3m, while Juve doesn't want to go over 2m. I'd hate to see us losing Licht.

Jul 20, 2012
Is there any chance that this guy will get reconfirmed? For now it seems that we cannot struck a deal. Apparently too big of a gap betweent the sides, Licht is asking for 3m, while Juve doesn't want to go over 2m. I'd hate to see us losing Licht.
Marotta and Licht have been saying that they have made an date for when they would discuss the renewal. I believe it was this week or beginning of november

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Anyteam who buys the licht will benefit greatly. He is as solid as any full back can get and he also contributes a lot offensively. Arsenal, and United would do themselves a great favor if they buy him. He is miles ahead of any PL full back.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Anyteam who buys the licht will benefit greatly. He is as solid as any full back can get and he also contributes a lot offensively. Arsenal, and United would do themselves a great favor if they buy him. He is miles ahead of any PL full back.
i like him as a fullback but not as wing-back. but we use him as wing-back most of the time. so either we sell him or use him as fullback

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i think they are working on it. look at the new contract for Pogba. it came out of nowhere. Marotta likes to work in silent, and when we dont expect it, hes gonna surprise us with a new deal for Licht :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)