Stephan Lichtsteiner (71 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
IM telling you since long time ago that this 352 madness with licht on the flank as our main weapon needs to stop and NOW.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'm afraid Lichtsteiner is done as a top quality Serie A player. And we have noone to replace him.
Slight over-reaction.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: fucking ridiculous, there'd be a penalty on every FK and corner if referees pulled those sort of challenges up.

Anyway, FUCK YOU Totti you dirty Roman scumbag cunt.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Looked like they were both fouling each other but i would bet Lich was the one who threw the first punch to spark off that wrestling match in the box.

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair, Totti's fat arse already defied the laws of physics to stay off the ground for 89 minutes of the game.
:D:D:D:D

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
are you peasants kidding about him being done right?

he's been on fire all season for past 2 months. yeah he had a bad game, so what? he's played every single game. of course a player who runs up and down the entire pitch is going to slow down once a while.

play padion or caceres next game to give him some rest

he_is_legend

Jun 4, 2012
are you peasants kidding about him being done right?

he's been on fire all season for past 2 months. yeah he had a bad game, so what? he's played every single game. of course a player who runs up and down the entire pitch is going to slow down once a while.

play padion or caceres next game to give him some rest
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)