Stephan Lichtsteiner (7 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
‘Lichtsteiner hit me in the…’

Malmo defender Pa Konate has accused Stephan Lichtsteiner of some below-the-belt tactics during Juventus’ Champions League win yesterday.
The Bianconeri saw off their Swedish counterparts on Tuesday evening with a 2-0 win courtesy of a Carlos Tevez double.
However, for one of the visiting party, the impression left by full-back Lichtsteiner was not the one expected.
“The images speak for themselves. I was on the ground helpless and he hit me with force between the legs, in my private parts,” Konate has told reporters after the game.
“It was crazy. I tried to ask him what he was doing, but he only looked at me without saying a word. I did not react as that is not my style, but maybe I should have. At the end of the match I swapped shirts with Giovinco, he’s a good boy.”

:lol:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
'Lichtsteiner hit me in the…’

Malmo defender Pa Konate has accused Stephan Lichtsteiner of some below-the-belt tactics during Juventus’ Champions League win yesterday.
The Bianconeri saw off their Swedish counterparts on Tuesday evening with a 2-0 win courtesy of a Carlos Tevez double.
However, for one of the visiting party, the impression left by full-back Lichtsteiner was not the one expected.
“The images speak for themselves. I was on the ground helpless and he hit me with force between the legs, in my private parts,” Konate has told reporters after the game.
“It was crazy. I tried to ask him what he was doing, but he only looked at me without saying a word. I did not react as that is not my style, but maybe I should have. At the end of the match I swapped shirts with Giovinco, he’s a good boy.”

:rofl:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Same guy Luca, Nasty tackle on the Pogs.

Fav moment yesterday of Licht was when he nearly killed Caceres for not marking i believe Rosenberg.
watch Bonucci in that situation again. he was at the center of the field when we lost the ball and instead of running back he decided to chase the player with the ball (which isnt necessarily a bad thing). since the ball is on the right side of their attack, Caceres moved to the center of the defense to cover Bonucci's spot (would be stupid if he stayed wide back and left us exposed). what Bonucci had to do is run back, but not to his natural spot (which he did), but to cover the far post which was empty since Caceres left his position. you cant expect a defender (Caceres in this case) to change his position in the middle of the opponents attack and especially when they are about to cross the ball in the box. i dont see what would be Caceres' fault in that situation...

- - - Updated - - -

I swapped shirts with Giovinco, he’s a good boy.”

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
‘Lichtsteiner hit me in the…’

:rofl:

I wonder if he bought him a packet of chips and signed his jersey afterwards.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
'Lichtsteiner hit me in the…’

pics or it didn't happen.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
watch Bonucci in that situation again. he was at the center of the field when we lost the ball and instead of running back he decided to chase the player with the ball (which isnt necessarily a bad thing). since the ball is on the right side of their attack, Caceres moved to the center of the defense to cover Bonucci's spot (would be stupid if he stayed wide back and left us exposed). what Bonucci had to do is run back, but not to his natural spot (which he did), but to cover the far post which was empty since Caceres left his position. you cant expect a defender (Caceres in this case) to change his position in the middle of the opponents attack and especially when they are about to cross the ball in the box. i dont see what would be Caceres' fault in that situation...

The word you seek here is Communication, if a defender covers a spot you communicate with eachother.
Bonnuci did some more typical bonbon actions yesterday but let's not go deeper into that.

I expect Licht to get a 3 match ban for his dumb action yesterday. Konate brought it to the media but he did not say a word about his horror tackle on Pogs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)