Stephan Lichtsteiner (110 Viewers)

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
He's earning 2 IIRC. Theres no really replacement for him in the market actually, I just hope that he can find an agreement with the club. I'm confident we can close it on 3M, and Licht would fully deserve those. The club offered him 2.5M this summer, they say. However his agent is a total asshole, that doesn't help the deal. It's on his last year of contract, losing him for free would be ridiculous.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
With so many rumours about Alves, Johnson and many others it is a concern. We would need to offer these players good coin anyway to lure them here so we may as well just pay it to Lich. BUT, it would be his last contract so im guessing if a team like PSG can pay him a lot more he will probably take it.

I'm still a fan of Caceres, even though he made that one mistake against Real I think if given the full time role he would be a good option for the right. Better than Johnson for example anyway.

If Rabiot sticks to his guns and is adamant on joining Juve for free come next summer then great. But if Lich wants to leave and Rabiot plus cash is involved then it may be something to think about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)