Stephan Lichtsteiner (6 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Move him to a back 4 and he will last for another 3-4 years. He's got great physique.
I think he's not able to play as wingback in 352 anymore tbh. He can't play 2 full matches in the middle of a season. In back 4 he'll be good and needed a lot since Barzagli is out. Whether it's Bonbon or Ogbonna they could use Licht's help definitely.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
His future is in a back 4. Wingback in our 352 is simply too much for him ...even for younger peeps who are dedicated wingbacks

Specially in our super stagnant 352 that depends soooo much on the wingers running from top to bottom all game

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
he's what 30? i think? if there are other decent alternatives then monetize now imho if the wage demands are unreasonable. just gonna b older with a high wage hence difficult to sell for decentish money...

but i doubt that was the case..he'll renew for the sum we want him too

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I'd hate to lose him. Hopefully we can work something out. If not we should be moving him on this transfer window and investing in someone like Darmian.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus will reportedly return to Stephan Lichtsteiner with an improved contract offer to try to convince him to renew.

The Switzerland international’s current deal has entered its final year and speculation surrounds his future with reports that initial negotiations on a renewal have not progressed.

The situation is seen as hinging on the player’s wage demands of €3.5m-a-season coming in at €1m more than the Bianconeri have initially offered.

However, Tuttosport report that talks are ongoing and that the Old Lady is preparing to return to Lichtsteiner with an improved package, to try to bridge the current gap.

Meanwhile, Lichtsteiner’s situation has reportedly attracted early interest from the Bundesliga, with Wolfsburg and Schalke both listed as monitoring progress.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
i think we must keep him, fullbacks are the hardest position to fill, look at our lb problems,no body is as good as Licht at defending,and he attacks really well in a back 4. I think he will agree to an extension, probably 2.75 will have him sign the new contract for 3 years..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)