Stephan Lichtsteiner (85 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I have never seen worse than him in Juve shirt when it comes to that aspect of the game.He just cant bend the ball properly.
Zebina was a good crosser? Motta? Peluso? Isla? I'd say he is average crosser, but as you imply primarily bring other qualities to the table. However, I've seen far worse crossers in our jersey.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Zebina was a good crosser? Motta? Peluso? Isla? I'd say he is average crosser, but as you imply primarily bring other qualities to the table. However, I've seen far worse crossers in our jersey.
All those that you mention can actually cross, swerve the ball, Lich can only chip it, cross from him you see once or twice in a season.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Swerving serves no purpose unless you can hit something. (For example, Isla almost always hits the first defender.) I don't see any of them hitting anyone more than once per season. Lichsteiner has no fancy crossing, and his crossing is average - no doubt! But, he does put "good" crosses in, floaters nonetheless.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
The amount of expectation the rest of the team has of Lichtsteiner is ridiculous, he keeps running up and down because everyone keeps pumping crosses to him. He's a class rightback, but as a wingback he's limited. We need to switch to a 4 mans defence and this guy will be world class again.

Epic

Jan 7, 2013
Lichtsteiner is an amazing player, he's just not an offensive winger. Imagine what havoc our right side would cause with a proper winger and lichtsteiner overlapping.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ill not blame him for being tired. He is not 20 yuears ol ffs. Its conte{s fault that keeps using him that way.

We need to change formation...we cannot be overreliant on Licht anymore. To some extent asamoah can do it because he is young and is an athletic blackman.... but licht is not of athletic frame.

still THAT FUKIN MISSCONTROLL...killed us..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)