Stephan Lichtsteiner (81 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Licht is one of the most average there.
as much as i admire his grit and determination he is somewhat average, time and time again he really struggles to get past his man in a 1 on 1 situation to try and whip a cross in. I think the strongest part of his game is his off ball running, getting behind the line of the opposing defence to cause havoc

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He is cutted to be a right back anyways. We re forcing him into wingplay. The same with assamoah. Its no wonder their are not playing to their best in those positions

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He is cutted to be a right back anyways. We re forcing him into wingplay. The same with assamoah. Its no wonder their are not playing to their best in those positions
yeah i think it is somewhat unfair to put him up against someone like seamus coleman, after all he was made to play as a right sided attacker, it's only recently he has added his defensive aspect to his game

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Shouldn't be playing him as a wingback considering how awesome he is at fullback but whatever. Both our wingbacks suck balls at being wingbacks. We all saw Asamoah today. Dude seemed lost. Buy a fucking LB and play 4-3-3 imo.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
SUPPLIES!

- - - Updated - - -

But obviously he makes those fantastic runs behind their defense. We always look so dangerous with those.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Guy seems to be totally out of steem. Which is kind of weird because he used to be known for his great stamina and Conte gave him some rest by playing Isla in couple of matches.

Mar 9, 2006
Guy seems to be totally out of steem. Which is kind of weird because he used to be known for his great stamina and Conte gave him some rest by playing Isla in couple of matches.
that's the key - you should find balance between playing/resting players, because some of them are finding form instantly and some of them not, 2nd happened to Stephan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)