Stephan Lichtsteiner (109 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't even know what that's supposed to mean? Complaining about an actual sub which led to a goal because the theory for making a sub which never materialised was better?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Don't really know why he was brought on when we needed someone like Vuc - he got the accidental assist I guess.
What Conte did :

Buffon

Lichtsteiner - Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini

Vidal - Pogba - - Marchisio

Tevez

Quagliarella - Llorente​

what Linebreak is suggesting

------------------buffon

-------------barzagli-bonucci------chiellini

----------vidal----pogba------marchisio

-----------------Tevez------Vucinic
-----------Llorente---quagliarella

Is your father by any means the captain of the Concordia ?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
What Conte did :

Buffon

Lichtsteiner - Barzagli - Bonucci - Chiellini

Vidal - Pogba - - Marchisio

Tevez

Quagliarella - Llorente​

what Linebreak is suggesting

------------------buffon

-------------barzagli-bonucci------chiellini

----------vidal----pogba------marchisio

-----------------Tevez------Vucinic
-----------Llorente---quagliarella

Is your father by any means the captain of the Concordia ?
Yes, because Conte would have put on 4 strikers in one game. Not that I agree with him, but he was obviously saying that he'd have put on Vucinic instead of Padoin and left Quag on the bench. Or maybe a 4-2-4, I don't know.

What I do know is that you're a contradicting hypocritical sack of shit who deserves everything you get on here.

Last day you were blaming people because they were making fun of you over a technicality on the "he should do less" bullshit.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Lichtsteiner set to stay at Juve
By Football Italia staff

Stephan Lichtsteiner is expected to extend his current contract with Italian champions Juventus.

The Swiss international, 29, is currently tied to the outfit until June 2015, but a two-year extension is on the way.

Tuttosport claim that the former Lazio man’s agent has already started negotiations for a player who moved to Turin in 2011.

Arturo Vidal recently extended his agreement in Turin and Paul Pogba is also set to be handed fresh terms at the Juventus Stadium.

Yuckerini

Sep 25, 2013
Would you guys consider Lichtseiner a world class fullback?
I would, he is far more effective in RB such as shown in 2011/2012 season when he overlapped Pepe and Pirlo made a cross field pass and opened up to a crossing situation.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
nice assist. but he needs to do that more often. he has to go more past the defender. he often receives the ball cuts in at his weaker foot and passes back. we need more crosses and deep passes trough the box from him

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Solid, solid, solid. Nothing more to say about Licht. As this guy in the bar where i watched the game said: "He just does his job. He fulfills his obligations and that is it. Clean and simple. That is Lichsteiner and that is expected of him."

Yuckerini

Sep 25, 2013
never see he had a beautiful cross for headers.
he's better at drilling them across the 6 yard line. also waist height crosses are pretty good. He could use a lot of work on his floated crosses but hey he's being asked to play in an exhausting role which requires offensive and defensive abilities.

I'm pretty sure if we used a 4-man back line he would be even more threatening when he overlapped with the RW. 2011-2012 is a good example

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)