Stephan Lichtsteiner (6 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
:agree:

There is something about him that reminds me of Nedved.
They seem to have similar physical characteristics and move the in the same way. There is a lot resemblance Of course not as what they bring to the pitch except for the immense of grinta, but the way they run, move, and their attitude has some resemblance, imo. :)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We should not even think about selling our Lichty. What a monster, his never say die mentality is fucking brilliant. He is such a monster, love when he bombs forward and tracks back to defend like his life depends on it. This dude must have 6 lungs, what a beast. Seems to finally have learnt how to play as a RWB effectively, has been impressive in his last two games.

- - - Updated - - -

They seem to have similar physical characteristics and move the in the same way. There is a lot resemblance Of course not as what they bring to the pitch except for the immense of grinta, but the way they run, move, and their attitude has some resemblance, imo. :)
:tup: their style of play and positions are obviously different, but yeah the way they run and move is eerily similar. I love this player!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What i like the most is his aggresiveness towards our enemies. He doesnt give a fuck about anyone... and just dont mess with him because ull get his middle finger.

Its good to have this kind of players around, because there are a lot of pricks in other teams who like to mentally attack players and so on, so players like licht and vucinic should be there to remember their family and so on from time to time :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I can see why people were talking about Isla, he's the more technical and eye-catching footballer. But Lichtsteiner is solid as a rock, you can put your house on him and he does it game-in, game-out.

It's good that we have good options for that role, but two strong players into one position will always cause some problems.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Lies, you wanted him sold and only care about flairfull players and wanted isla

fake fan
lol @Bianconero_Aus

see what you did?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think the club ever thought of selling him.
I was only pondering the idea that they might SINCE we had Isla/Pepe/Caceres and sticking to the 352 which he hasn't had the most consistency in until recently (i.e. yesterday)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He deserves a star on the outskirts of the stadium already
before chelsea game, hazard was raping epl

during chelsea game, licht showed the world how to demolish and domminate hazard.

since the chelsea game, everyone tries to copy what conte did with licht.

recently "epl teams found out how to nullify the hazard treath"

fuckers...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)