Stephan Lichtsteiner (79 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
When will this forum learn not to spit on its own players?!?!? :sergio: All you doubters knew what he was capable of and still you doubted him these last 2-3 weeks or so. That is what hurts me the most on this forum. The disrespect our players get when they play a little bad. Please dont come at me saying that "criticising a player when playing bad is ok" when you all know that that isnt the case on Juventuz.com . Here, when a player doesnt perform as he should the bitches here ask for their heads and nothing less.

Forza LICHSTEINER!! What this guy brings to this Juve team is something that can not be replaced with all the money in this world.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
When will this forum learn not to spit on its own players?!?!? :sergio: All you doubters knew what he was capable of and still you doubted him these last 2-3 weeks or so. That is what hurts me the most on this forum. The disrespect our players get when they play a little bad. Please dont come at me saying that "criticising a player when playing bad is ok" when you all know that that isnt the case on Juventuz.com . Here, when a player doesnt perform as he should the bitches here ask for their heads and nothing less.

Forza LICHSTEINER!! What this guy brings to this Juve team is something that can not be replaced with all the money in this world.
:tup:

And to think all of that came after a wonderful last season makes it more disgraceful.

FORZA THE LICHT.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
And just for the record. When we bought Isla, i didnt bother watching a single YouTube video of Isla compilation, a single video anywhere showing Isla's abilities cause for me Licht is irreplaceable and there is no one better at his position.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
And just for the record. When we bought Isla, i didnt bother watching a single YouTube video of Isla compilation, a single video anywhere showing Isla's abilities cause for me Licht is irreplaceable and there is no one better at his position.
Isla is great though.

Can't we just be happy to have the best RB/RWBs in the world.

Licht, Isla and Caceres are all great.

- - - Updated - - -

Licht: “I celebrated by doing the 'Pinocchio’ gesture of a long nose, as Giovinco said he’d scored when I clearly saw Kucher’s deflection!"

:lol2:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
anybody can give me stats about the distance he covered tonight? in WC2010 the Bradley dude from USA ran 16km (biggest distance I've ever seen in serious footie), I think Licht did a similar distance last night. our whole team was working very hard, but this man always pushes himself past his limits.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)