Stephan Lichtsteiner (6 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I didn't think Licht had a good game at all today. Lot of miscues. Caceres' arrival added another dimension in attack, and the impetus immediately switched from Asamoah's left lane to Caceres' right. Licht was defensively solid, but that's about it. He had no understanding playing off Vucinic at all. Especially in the first half. Grew into the game but Caceres was way more lethal once he came in. Chiellini my MoTM. Vidal a fair second. Pirlo was one of the worst on the pitch.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
caceres was more cool minded--- licht was like possesed and mad with everyone :D which helped him to defend with fury..

but that took his toll when being on the offensive

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He was just running and yelling alot. Didn't do much with the ball TBH. Good match I guess though, nothing came down his side which is important.

May 22, 2007
I think he did almost everything right offensively. Crosses were a lot more dangerous as they lingered in the dangerous areas,

Most importantly his runs were magnificent. Good lord, he was tearing them apart. Rightly got annoyed at Quagliarella for not passing it into his feet to score a goal in the second half, but he provided so much space to Vidal and his fellow forwards just through the timing of every run. Throwback to Lichtsteiner of the first half of last season that was running up and down the pitch and panting, we actually saw him take a breather in the first half for fuck sake :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)