Stephan Lichtsteiner (81 Viewers)

Deep C

Apr 8, 2012
Licht is so fucking intense. He has immense drive and motivation every time. Probably why he picks up a bunch of yellows every season for mouthing off to the ref :D

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I think Conte agreed with Isla , Martin and Licht that in every game one substitution will be for them, so the one who starts should give it all to the team for ~60min and then another comes in.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Its pure and simple, if we need to attack the fuck out of a team (presumably weaker teams) then Isla is the way to go, while if you need an avarage to descent attacking force and a very solid defending then Licht should be played. I dont think that it should be a problem rotating that right side. Use the best of both worlds (Isla and Licht)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Its pure and simple, if we need to attack the $#@! out of a team (presumably weaker teams) then Isla is the way to go, while if you need an avarage to descent attacking force and a very solid defending then Licht should be played. I dont think that it should be a problem rotating that right side. Use the best of both worlds (Isla and Licht)
Exactly what i think.

And is ok if he gives its all because we have caceres anyways to do the cameo just in case.

That said... i think licht needs to improve his stamina....at the 30 min mark of the first half he was wasted.

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
People who prefer Isla should br ashamed. Yes we have 3 very good rb but only licht has proven greatness with juve so far. His spirit is something that cant be replaced in games like this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)