Stephan Lichtsteiner (85 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Traditionally a standard case of wine is 12 x 75cl bottles = 9 litres of wine (or 24 x half bottles or 6 magnums).

But nowadays the standard packaging used for wine, is a six bottle box. That is on health and safety grounds, as it is lighter and smaller and thus easier to carry.

From Yahoo.

I hope this helps :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
weaken one area of team to strenghten another is not a good strategy imo

edit: and 15 was way too low of an offer. insulting actually considering quality fullbacks are the hardest players to find

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
weaken one area of team to strenghten another is not a good strategy imo

edit: and 15 was way too low of an offer. insulting actually considering quality fullbacks are the hardest players to find
Well, with Isla and Caceres.. I think we'd still be set.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
litch is a superior right back to both of those. litch was a major contributor to having an iron back four remember.

what's more the offer was insulting. they think they can pay 11 million for a 19 year old serie b player, and then 37 million for silva, and they dare come up with a measly 15 million, for the best fullback in the league? fuk them

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Licht can go for 28mil or it's 100mil like what DL said.

---------- Post added 01.09.2012 at 00:18 ----------

litch is a superior right back to both of those. litch was a major contributor to having an iron back four remember.

what's more the offer was insulting. they think they can pay 11 million for a 19 year old serie b player, and then 37 million for silva, and they dare come up with a measly 15 million, for the best fullback in the league? fuk them
yea man.. this fuckin' scumbags have load of cash and when it comes to us they want to go cheap... f u c k them in the ass

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Remember when we trusted Marotta to bring what we need in the forward line?
I wouldn't go that far, I don't trust Marotta or any in such a role. Their job description requires misdirection and outright lies, at least to the media. That is really my point. I don't know why we believe what they say, just because the media said we would accept €15m he was leaving. People place far too much faith in an industry that has to grab attention.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I wouldn't go that far, I don't trust Marotta or any in such a role. Their job description requires misdirection and outright lies, at least to the media. That is really my point. I don't know why we believe what they say, just because the media said we would accept €15m he was leaving. People place far too much faith in an industry that has to grab attention.
I can't be arsed to go find your post but you used the exact same words "I trust Marotta and Conte" when we were discussing in particular how they had no plan for the forward department.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Bendtner? No, I don't think he was a particularly good signing on face value, he's a last minute buy to add something different. But I don't judge his work on just the failure to improve the striker position, even if I acknowledge how important it may be. I just know that the squad is better than last season.

The attack will be different to last season, with the omission of Borriello and introduction of Giovinco and Bendtner. Matri remains the only true CF, and he did well when faith was placed in him in this role. In the 2011 calendar year he scored 15 in ~30 games. We don't really know how it is going to work yet with Vucinic and Giovinco, or Bendtner.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That was exactly what I was saying when we were arguing the other day and you mentioned "trust". I wasn't judging Marotta in general just had my doubts on how he operates and how it doesn't suit our needs for the forward department. You insisted on a surprise (hopefully you meant a pleasant one) and that you trusted they know what they are doing in improving. Yes we got a surprise in Bendtner yet not a pleasant one and the change is not in Bendtner and Giovinco over Borriello but in fact it is Bendtner and Giovinco over Del Piero and Borriello. This in the end looks like a huge downgrade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)