Stephan Lichtsteiner (125 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Even if they did it doesn't necessarily mean they can't get anything right.
What I meant is that there is no need to believe what they said, I remain on my words that it would suck if we do sell Lichtsteiner. A statement that is merely an opinion of something that might or might not happen.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
What I meant is that there is no need to believe what they said, I remain on my words that it would suck if we do sell Lichtsteiner. A statement that is merely an opinion of something that might or might not happen.
And I never said I disagree with you.

Only wanted to point out there is every chance they might be right this time. As I would really hate it if we lose him, especially for the sum that is being reported.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I don't know if this twitter account is real, but here it goes...

Tweets

4 hStephan Lichtsteiner‏@26_lichtsteiner

IO RIMANGO ALLA JUVE!! :) I soldi che mi darebbero sono si' tanti ma l'onore e il cuore vengono prima!! Non preoccupatevi..

I guess it says stg like: I stay in Juve! The money they'd give me is a lot but honour and heart come first! Don't worry..

I don't know if its true though.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Not only is Lichtsteiner the starting RWB until proven otherwise, my personal opinion (from what they've demonstrated while wearing Juve shirts) is that Licht has been better in that back 3 than Lucio and Caceres. Not to mention that one of Conte's strengths is his flexibility, we should be matching up with opponents, and definitely still playing a decent amount of 4-3-3.

We finally buy quality at a longtime position of need, and he blows the doors off the league, team concedes 19 goals, this guy was a big addition. Juventus is not a fucking feeder club, especially if the rumors are true, and we'd be selling a top performer for a profit of 5M?

What a cruel, pathetic joke that would be. Gotta keep Licht, can't be destabilizing the defense this close to the start of the campaign.

Jul 20, 2012
Keep Licht, give Quagliarella + Pazienza + Ziegler + Iaquinta + Martinez + 1/2 Buoy + 20M + 4M bonus to Fiorentina for Jovetic and close this $#@!in mercato
You should replace Marotta, clearly you dont understand that Fiorentina doesnt want players because they dont want to have to pay more wages. If you give them Quag, Pazienza, Ziegler, Iaquita, Martinez and Buoy you are not only giving them probably 15m+ euros more in wages but you are significantly losing possible financial gains.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I don't know if this twitter account is real, but here it goes...

Tweets

4 hStephan Lichtsteiner‏@26_lichtsteiner

IO RIMANGO ALLA JUVE!! :) I soldi che mi darebbero sono si' tanti ma l'onore e il cuore vengono prima!! Non preoccupatevi..

I guess it says stg like: I stay in Juve! The money they'd give me is a lot but honour and heart come first! Don't worry..

I don't know if its true though.
GdS reported that Tweet, so one would hope it's a real account.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
You should replace Marotta, clearly you dont understand that Fiorentina doesnt want players because they dont want to have to pay more wages. If you give them Quag, Pazienza, Ziegler, Iaquita, Martinez and Buoy you are not only giving them probably 15m+ euros more in wages but you are significantly losing possible financial gains.
That's why they should accept it, good for both parties :) . I was just kidding.

Now, really. I think it should be 20M (4 installments) + 4M bonus + Quags (6M) + Pazienza (1M) + Ziegler (2M) + 1/2 Buoy (1M) + 1/2 Masi (500k). They'd get money plus interesting young players. Do it Marotta!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 124)